+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ADD sidebar

ADD sidebar

ı want to add simple sidebar on the left side of the auto flynax...is there any simple code without affecting the responsivnes of the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah Mchechu View Post
    ı want to add simple sidebar on the left side of the auto flynax...is there any simple code without affecting the responsivnes of the site?
    So, you can add new block with left position. try it, may be it will be enough for you.
    Go to the Admin panel -> Content -> Content Boxes -> Add a content box -> Box side = left
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    So, you can add new block with left position. try it, may be it will be enough for you.
    Go to the Admin panel -> Content -> Content Boxes -> Add a content box -> Box side = left
    hi curtis,
    it is not. i need a long block on the left of slideshow until down. i created a new block but positioning it is kinda tricky.any suggestion plzzz
    thankx

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah Mchechu View Post
    hi curtis,
    it is not. i need a long block on the left of slideshow until down. i created a new block but positioning it is kinda tricky.any suggestion plzzz
    thankx
    So, in this case i suggest you create new ticket in the Custom Modification Department.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread