+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Registration of new user Not the same When using Add a listing than using REGISTER

Registration of new user Not the same When using Add a listing than using REGISTER

Hi,

I love my flynax and it is pretty new to me. However, I need to know how I can handle this situation. This is for Real Estate 4.3

1- When you click on Add a listing, you are required to select state, then type in the property details. At the bottom, it ask you to either login or sign up.

2- Now, when you click on sign up, the script does not act like if you were doing ''register'' on the top right. It does not ask for other details beside the username and password.

What do I need to do, if someone use the Add a listing - Sign up , so that the sign up process is the same as if the client were doing ''Register'' at the top right ?

Thanks

This is a good question. It seems to me that the process for users to register while placing an ad could be a little less confusing.

This happens because you use the function Quick register and exactly like this is supposed to work. Many users will have to list just an ad and they do not want to spend a lot of time to fill 3 pages of fields in register. So all they have to do is fill in just a username and a password.

You can disable Quick register from Admin-Settings-Listings

+ Reply to Thread