+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {location} appears when hover over category name

{location} appears when hover over category name

Hello

In the new responsive template with geo filtering activated , when hovering mouse over category name can see the category title+{location} How to fix this?
    Last edited by Ionut Barabasa; June 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

Hello Ionut,

Would you please create a ticket with you request. We will solve it there.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Ionut,

Would you please create a ticket with you request. We will solve it there.
    since this is a bug, would not be best if you will post here the fix so that we all can apply it? or we should all flood flynax with tickets?

I post here a photo with the problem. Is from the general demo on flynax server. If you add the {location} to your category title you will see this when you hover mouse over category name

LOCATION.jpg

Yes i agree should be a solution posted here for everyone. Also you should fix this on your demo too
    Last edited by Ionut Barabasa; June 11, 2014 at 09:53 AM.

Hello Petrache Nicolae,

In our default version we cannot find this bug. All ok for us. That's why we should detect this but on their site and then if you want of course we can write solution here for the bug, but may be the errors occurred because some code was customized. And all other people don't want to see solution for this bug
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Petrache Nicolae,

In our default version we cannot find this bug. All ok for us. That's why we should detect this but on their site and then if you want of course we can write solution here for the bug, but may be the errors occurred because some code was customized. And all other people don't want to see solution for this bug
    Please see the previous message from Ionut

Hello

On your site this bug is not visible because you did not put { location} in category titles. I logged in you admin section forGeneral Responsive and i added {location} in one category title and i got the result you can see again in photo

LOCATION.jpg

{location} must be added to your category title and metadescription so you wont have duplicate title and metadescriptions when you use geo filtering
    Last edited by Ionut Barabasa; June 11, 2014 at 12:10 PM.

Nothing? No solution?

Dear Ionut,

I have resolved it for your website, here is solution for others

Admin Panel>>Database >> paste this code and click go

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Dear Ionut,

I have resolved it for your website, here is solution for others

Admin Panel>>Database >> paste this code and click go

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Thanks for sharing the fix. It would be nice to have a section where all the fixes are keept and available to anyone untill new revision of main script is released.

+ Reply to Thread