+ Reply to Thread

Thread: forget password page

forget password page

hello,

I click "I forgot my password" and write my mail address, I get a mail which has a link on it.
    I click on that link and I write my new password on that new page. After I click save button nothing happens.

How can we solve this problem?

www.navigaikinciel.com

Quote Originally Posted by naviga View Post
    hello,

I click "I forgot my password" and write my mail address, I get a mail which has a link on it.
    I click on that link and I write my new password on that new page. After I click save button nothing happens.

How can we solve this problem?

www.navigaikinciel.com
    Hello,

I'm advise you create the ticket with your problem and we try check and fix your problem.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hello

I also posted this problem long time ago. In general Responsive. Not yet answer. I did not want to wait so I just replaced the file REMIND.tpl with the same file from Auto responsive vers 1.3. There is a missing line of code in the remind.tpl from General responsive

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Barabasa View Post
    Hello

I also posted this problem long time ago. In general Responsive. Not yet answer. I did not want to wait so I just replaced the file REMIND.tpl with the same file from Auto responsive vers 1.3. There is a missing line of code in the remind.tpl from General responsive
    OK. Thanks for your information.
    I think this issue was in the old version of general flatty template.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread