+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Header banner in Flatty Templates

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Pete,

But you can create 2-3 or more banner boxes with different sizes and use for example for home page banner with size 728 * 90
    for categories page create banner box with size 468 * 60. I think it can help you or not .
    Hello Victor, Maybe I did not explain properly, Yes i know you can build banner sizes as you suggest, but if we use those sizes in the simple template layout they do not fit properly, there is a 250 pixel left or right, then if we try and use the 768 banner in the other section it distorts the layout as it is designed different and is only about 690 wide, so this makes it hard to apply and use standard banner sizes within the standard layout. ? unless I am doing something wrong, so I was suggesting to try the standard banner sizes in your demo to ensure the layout is not distorted when used.

Hello Pete,

Can you create some banners and sent me links where it shows wrong? May be I can check it on your site and give quick solution for you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Pete,

Can you create some banners and sent me links where it shows wrong? May be I can check it on your site and give quick solution for you.
    Hi Victor, happy to set an example up for you, but currently my banner module is not working / not updating properly and is the workshop for repair, as soon as it is fixed i will PM an example for you.
    Pete

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Hi Victor, happy to set an example up for you, but currently my banner module is not working / not updating properly and is the workshop for repair, as soon as it is fixed i will PM an example for you.
    Pete
    ? Hm, Victor I set up a 728 to show you and for some reason it seems to be working fine ? it has expanded a little but i am guessing this should do that, so at this point I will eat my humble words and say all is fine / or seems to be at this stage.

Hello Pete,

You smiled at me Ok I will wait any errors from you I wanna help to you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello, but i think general flatty still need some work, as your old templates were much better in design and was much clear, obvious easy to use,
    Also no one think about size of images that google like? as google do not cache this wide size of images

+ Reply to Thread