+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Refine Search Bar & Browse by body style

Refine Search Bar & Browse by body style

1. Any chance I could edit the refine search bar? I want to delete things like: Posted by, title and country.

2. Browse by body style on the main page - if I change body styles in admin panel, it doesn not match with the icons on the main page, how can I match it?

1/ I think the refine search uses the fields set in your advanced search forms. So try changing that. In Admin/forms/search forms

2/ maybe change the icons to match
    Last edited by Chris Brown; April 29, 2014 at 08:04 PM.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Hello Guys,

1/ I think the refine search uses the fields set in your advanced search forms. So try changing that. In Admin/forms/search forms

Yes, Chris right. It is form like for advanced search form for this listing type.

2. Browse by body style on the main page - if I change body styles in admin panel, it doesn not match with the icons on the main page, how can I match it?

admin panel > plugins > field bound box and edit items for body style.
    If you done it and not work then try to update cache and Recount field-bound boxes.
    admin panel > refresh. If it is not help you please send access to your site in my PM.

Thanks.

I manage to do the search form. I've change body styles, but now it doesn't read the title, all I have is a box with icons : "http://www.auto-sell.co.uk/"

And how can I delete the "contact the owner" bar from a listings?

I need some help with sorting the home page.

My looks like:
    Screenshot 2014-04-30 20.51.10.jpg

But I want it to look like on the demo:
    Screenshot 2014-04-30 20.51.23.jpg

Instead of search by distance I would like to put statistics

Hello Lukasz,

All manipulations with boxes you can do in Admin Panel >> Content Boxes. If you want to change side you can doe it in Grid (Left, Right, middle) and if you want to change position 1 box show upper or below you can change Position for a box in Grid too.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread