+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sold status for listing without photos !

Sold status for listing without photos !

Good morning,

i'ts a big problem for listings without photos .

i mean if an user add a listing without photo, and he sold his car, when he change the listing status from visible to sold, nothing happen !

i mean the listing will be visible on website as still for sale, because the listing has no photo, so the sold thumbnail is not added to listing thumbnails.

We can see only the text under listing photos : This listing has not photos.

We need a solution for this problem asap, like the no_photo thumbnail for listing without photos, but this time a no_photo thumbnail and a big no_photo to show on listing details page.

So if an user change the listing status to sold the sold thumbnail will be added to the no_photo thumbnail.

i'm waiting for a reply,
    regards,
    Amir,

Re: Sold status for listing without photos !

Dear Amir,

I'm working with it and i will reply an update here when i found a solution

i will be waiting for the solution.

thank you.

I would like that feature too

Hello Mike,

I'm still waiting for the solution !

thank you,

Administrator

Dear customers,
    We will inform you via e-mail then we finish the new version of this plugin.

Thank you.

Still waiting for the solution, or the updated version of the listing status plugin ! :roll:

thank you,

Hello,

We've found solution but wont release new version of the plugin yet - create please ticket we'll tell you what you need in order to fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Hello,

We've found solution but wont release new version of the plugin yet - create please ticket we'll tell you what you need in order to fix the problem.
    and if we are out of the period in wich we can submit tickets? this should be released to all of us. or "Lifetime updates & upgrades" doesn't apply here?
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; July 3, 2012 at 08:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread