+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: General Responsive template

seller.jpg

Remove the name of user since we see it in left column or replace it with Seller ads

So we can't use compare plugin in mobile flatty?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Another bug is that if you pick on the 3rd and so on option on quick search box, it will show a blank page. This bug is confirmed on all flatty template including general, and on mobile also. Will paying making the bug fixing faster? If so I'm willing to pay, as I need the template usable soon.
    Thanks

Attachment 1103Attachment 1104
    Can any1 help me fix this?

In listing details page or user listings page we have the ability to contact the owner via message. One of the fields is Phone. Why phone field is not the same type as Phone field from create account? Right now, we can add as phone 30 characters including letters instead of the proper way which is set up in admin area. Please replace this text type field with the proper working Phone field.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Can any1 help me fix this?
    Can you provide me your domain name and template name with this issue?
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Can anyone from Flynax team tell us what will happen with this thread and responsive template? Flynax team seems to have different priorities than us and in addition we are kept in the dark.
    I know that soon they will release a new version of the main script so maybe that is why. Anyway, we should be told that this will be solved after x or y or stop posting issues if this is a problem.
    Another thing that i did not see was any interest regarding what features should be incorporated in each feature revision of main script. Who should be more precise in the features that this script should have compared to other scripts? Flynax team or us, the buyers and users of the script?

I started this ages ago for flynax 5/any new version

http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...ature-requests
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    I started this ages ago for flynax 5/any new version

http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...ature-requests

Hello Chris. What i wrote stands up. I made a list with things that are important to me and posted a while back in that thread so i am aware of the thread.

What i meant regarding features is a system in which users propose features (like we did), flynax consider each one after which they should specify x, y features will be implemented in the next upgrade. This way, we all know exactly what will be delivered and not standing like childrens under the christmas tree waiting for Santa (flynax) to deliver their wishes (or not). Not a single developer from flynax made any comment regarding what we all put in that thread, so may i ask what is the point? We can wish the stars and the moon but that will not mean that we will get them. Bottom line, i personaly like to know where we stand and what we will get.

If flynax has a diferent opinion regarding this they should make it known so we can specify new features or stop wasting our time because they have different plans or abilities to incorporate new features into this script.

Yeah i get what you mean now.

Could just add a new forum section for next flynax update etc where users can start individual threads for each request then each request can then be discussed by everyone in that thread. Put our points of view accross to prove that its a worthy feature to be added. Then accepted or declined by flynax. Would keep it neater and easy to find.

then maybe have a pinned thread at the top of that forum section stating whats been accepted/declined.

I am sure we could improve over the one thread we have now for it. LOL
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

+ Reply to Thread