+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: General Responsive template

The new 1.4 version of flatty template has issue with the newest compare plugin. Basically, you cant click on the "add to comparison table" icon when viewing a specific listing. You can however click on it when seeing a list of listings. I have tested with all flatty realty, auto, general, same problem. When switch back to my modern template, it works fine.

P/S: tested on demo site, works ok. Tested on my fresh installation with 1.4 has that issue.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; September 10, 2014 at 06:49 PM.

Guru
    I have been watching this thread for ages and wanting to update to these templates as the idea across the platforms is good, but still very reluctant to even try and change as it seems like it has to many errors and is still not working properly ? and to be honest I get confused with the way things are fixed or updated ? in that are all known errors fixed in the script or do people need to wade through this thread to find out what is broken and try and fix it themselves. Maybe best to wait longer until it works properly ?

I have no idea why but 1.4 general has more template bug then the one on demo site? Can I have download link for the version in demo site please?

Another bug is that if you pick on the 3rd and so on option on quick search box, it will show a blank page. This bug is confirmed on all flatty template including general, and on mobile also. Will paying making the bug fixing faster? If so I'm willing to pay, as I need the template usable soon.
    Thanks

Screen Shot 2014-09-14 at 9.49.06 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-09-14 at 9.49.18 PM.png

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Will paying making the bug fixing faster? If so I'm willing to pay, as I need the template usable soon.
    That is a very bad suggestion, In no way should anybody pay to fix script errors, you have already paid for your license and a working script, and you should be and are entitled to that to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    That is a very bad suggestion, In no way should anybody pay to fix script errors, you have already paid for your license and a working script, and you should be and are entitled to that to be working.
    I'm totally agree with you. But with this speed, I'm losing my value opportunity. It's been months since this responsive template's release and yet still many bugs. I just installed it a couple days ago and right after installation, I already saw many glitches and bugs.
    I really want a working responsive template thats why i made the proposal. If it went well, i will share it to the rest of you guys here.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I really want a working responsive template thats why i made the proposal. If it went well, i will share it to the rest of you guys here.
    Everybody wants it working as it should, and it should be fixed properly ASAP and shared with all as indicated by flynax as a working script or marked as a Beta Template Version on the web site if it is still in testing mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Everybody wants it working as it should, and it should be fixed properly ASAP and shared with all as indicated by flynax as a working script or marked as a Beta Template Version on the web site if it is still in testing mode.
    Yep, couldn't agree more

categories.jpg

When page loads, the categories are not in the same position as they are after the page loads. This happens because we have <span class="toggle">+</span> which turns into <span class="toggle" style="display: none;"></span>
    Please tune up this so that it doesn't happen because it looks very bad on slower connections. This inline style is actually loaded the last on the page, even after the listings with images as far as i can tell. If it would load among first, this issue would not exist.

Since the last lot of fixes it has passed another month...This makes me wonder if we will have it finished till new year because it is clear that the responsive templates do not represent a priority for Flyax and because of this, they will push it further away as the priority projects appears (for cash income i assume). As others remarked, because of multiple issues, the responsive templates should be advertised as beta to prevent any confusion. Because exactly this we get as long as Flynax proudly announced the release of responsive templates (to attract new customers i assume).
    We, your clients (not your payed employees), made an effort to help you discover and fix issues fast and in the end it looks like we obtained quite the opposite effect.
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; September 23, 2014 at 04:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread