+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: General Responsive template

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Yes, we already thought about it, now choosing the better track system, could you show the "ilance" website?

John

Hello John. What's the situation with the bugs reported here? We had no reply regarding them.

Hi there, I will join your discussion next week, please keep posting your feedbacks, thanks!

John

Hi there, I will join your discussion next week, please keep posting your feedbacks, thanks!

John
    i was hoping that you are near the finish with them, not to start next week. more and more delays....

John

Hello John. Have you started the work on the bugs?

this is nice. another week lost.

in the meantime, here is another bug

go into user accound and edit any listing. when you are in that page, click on Add a listing from the navbar. you will get a nice error "Your accoutn type does not allows you to add listings"

take a look at http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...ght=responsive

for the 2 bugs i have details, in case anyone else has the issues.

regarding MAP. The map will not show in the small box (even if exists in fact) and will show when you click to expand it - to fix this bug you must remove from admin area-settings-google map the API key. Not logical but works just fine without the API
    KEY.

regarding fields. there is actualy some kind of bug becouse the structure i create is not reflected in front, in the same way. this can be observed even in the demo becouse description field is not inside General fields grup and even so it shows in front end in General. Take out yourself some of the fields/blocks or change the order and see what happens. i managed in the end to have a similar layout as in the demo, only after i have taken Description field from inside General block and move it outside. If i play with the fields i have sometimes all the fields in the right side of the image (except address field wich will not show at all) or i will have them like in your demo or in other cases i will have all the fields duplicated - one block in right side and one beneth the tab Listing.

another bug from the main script.

i have only one plan. i have created a listing and now i want to change it. one i am in the edit mode i see in the first row Plan - with the name of the plan and a button to change the plan. Becouse i have only one plan, the whole line should be hidden becouse in the end there is no other plan to change to. If you do not want to hide the whole line, than at least hide the link "Change"

another bug from main script, confirmed in demo.

go into admin area and in section Pages, activate and show Payment gateways page in user account. Than go in your user account and click on Payment gateways. You will get a blank page with a error code telling you to chose a payment gateway from the list wich as you can see it doesn't exist, even if in fact all is set up ok becouse you can pay for the plans.

payment.jpg

maybee you will fix as well the bug reported in http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...=9709#post9709

getting more and more dissapointed. delays over delays (i think that the responsive child will be born after the full 9 months) and no reply to bug reports reported in forum by many of us

Phone Number appear rtl in general flatty rtl.
    Phone numbers should always be shown from ltr.
    Phone_ltr_rtl.jpg

/Khaled

+ Reply to Thread