+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: General Responsive template

Hello Chris,

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    Could just add a new forum section for next flynax update etc where users can start individual threads for each request then each request can then be discussed by everyone in that thread. Put our points of view accross to prove that its a worthy feature to be added. Then accepted or declined by flynax. Would keep it neater and easy to find.
    We check the Features Requests section so we think its not necessary to add more sections. You can add threads there if you'd like to have something to be added in a functionality. http://www.flynax.com/forum/forumdis...tures-Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    another issue
    The problem will be fully fixed in a new version. If you'd like to fix it asap please add a ticket.
    Last edited by Valerie; October 9, 2014 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    The problem will be fully fixed in a new version. If you'd like to fix it asap please add a ticket.
    Hello Valerie. There are many issues not just this one. Check the full 20 pages !!!! of this thread regarding issues. May we know exactly when flynax will manage to find some time to fix all the issues? Because responsive template was not released yestarday...

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Hello Valerie. There are many issues not just this one. Check the full 20 pages !!!! of this thread regarding issues. May we know exactly when flynax will manage to find some time to fix all the issues? Because responsive template was not released yestarday...
    I'll check all the pages personally, then test problems and create a list for developers to fix. It might take some time but should be faster than if developers check this thread themselves.

I'll check all the pages personally, then test problems and create a list for developers to fix. It might take some time but should be faster than if developers check this thread themselves.
    Ok. I expect a radical shift regarding this. So far John was the only one who made responsive template and deal with bugs and lately he has other projects which left us in the dust for quite some time

This is a brilliant idea. Thank you for your best effort to make we feel better. I actually did.

Guru
    I am a little confused, a new person comes on and is now looking into fixing up pages and pages of errors that have been here a long time and will check each one, one by one ? What has happened to any responses or work being done before this ? has nobody been fixing things ? Is there a new system in place ?

It can be very puzzling looking in from outside in how this system works, I also read where new versions of this and that are coming out, ? What would be nice is to have a stable base or versions working before new system that also have errors are introduced and a more structured method of reporting and fixing problems with different versions and the fixes on those versions so they are fixed for everyone.

You can spend a long time getting fixes done and then to upgrade it seems your opening up another box of endless trouble and errors ?

What I would like to see over and above any fix or new version is a solid format in how things are fixed, and introduced so that as best for the most part people can be working with base platforms that do not have known faults except for maybe new beta versions being introduced and that if there are problems a structured and efficient process is in play to correct any found issues over and above going back over 20 pages of frustration for many.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    I am a little confused, a new person comes on and is now looking into fixing up pages and pages of errors that have been here a long time and will check each one, one by one ?
    I'm a new person on forum but I work here for a quite long time and know how the template was created and its system too.

Developers were working with this section themselves but when there are a lot of work they prefer to have everything sorted.
    Last edited by Valerie; October 10, 2014 at 04:43 AM.

Guru
    Sounds Good and look forward to the updates

Hello everyone,

I've read and tested bugs from 20 pages in this thread and found still working bugs which were fully described in a file for developers. Now we will have to wait for fixing, I think it shouldnt take much time.
    Thanks everyone, I'll keep you informed in this thread.

Thanks for the notification. I hope that they will be fixed fast so we can have a properly responsive template.

+ Reply to Thread