+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: General Responsive template

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    This is a screenshot of contact form from my iphone. It doesnt look nice at all. Can it be fixed?
    Attachment 929
    Fixed in template 1.2 version

John

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Attachment 928

unless you provide us a tool in admin area to control the size and the image/link loaded as banner, we should not have by default such option. Not many of your customers do know how to remove it via css. And those who do, can easy add such block if they wish.
    You can't change the banner, this template design supports only predefined banner size.
    If you want to remove the banner you should do the following simple steps:
    1. open /template/general_flatty/content.tpl
    2. remove code from the end of the file:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    3. open file styles.css in template css folder and find this code:
    PHP Code:
    and this code in the same file:
    PHP Code:
    and remove "margin-top: 106px;" line from the stack.

That is all.

John

THIS IS THE BEST BUG (confirmed in demo)...

http://general.demoflynax.com/?template=general_flatty

click on Registration (from left top menu). Registration process begins. Press on continue, directly now or, fill in all the fields except personal page and you will see the red messages that you must do x,y. leave it like this and in 16-17 sec, the whole page closes by itself.

http://screencast.com/t/V2vC5xeA0L
    Bets bug...
    You are like bugs hunter here, btw why do you use the CAPS LOCK? do you think it makes your narration more significant?
    Anyway this bug fixed in template version 1.2.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Barabasa View Post
    The listings are sorted by date. If change sorting to other, then can not choose DATE again. I brought this to you attention when you released Auto responsive template and I got answer that in beta 3 will be fixed. Now, in General responsive template, still have same problem.
    We were not able to solve in through the template only, some changes are required in the software.
    I have added this to our TODO, fix will be added to 4.4 Software Update.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Ramu Palanisamy View Post
    Banner size is wrong. If we give 300x250 its showing vertical banner it must be 300x250 size.

Attachment 931

Even the same problem for all size banners.

Attachment 932

Ramu
    Here the fix (will be added to 1.3 template version):
    1. add the following code line to the end of the style.css file:
    PHP Code:

Quote Originally Posted by Ramu Palanisamy View Post
    Please add related ads box its very very important all free software also providing this option its very good for classified website. Please dont say we will add in flynax 5.0.

Attachment 935
    We are working on Similar Listings plugin now and beta already available on the demos, for example:
    http://auto.demoflynax.com/autos/bmw...3-2008-21.html

I hope the new plugin will be released next week.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Bets bug...
    John
    1. fix for checkbok in register is confirmed
    2. please use my domain to create a subdomain, make a clean install 4.3 + data entries plugin + multifields + general flatty, than, use a location data entries file to make automatic upload and let me know if that works for you. I said already that i have clean 4.3 + the addons and the fileds do not show, unless you create manualy each value instead of import via date entries import.
    3.regarding the size of pictures. Corect me if i am wrong, but, if i made a clean install of 4.3 + general flatty (only that template), why the script doesn't have the proper settings regarding images? Further, if that is not posible (even if we both now it is), why there is no file or mention with the changes that needs to be done if you use responsive templates? Or should we guess?
    4. "plan visible even if there is only one", wich you say it is fixed starting from 4.3...It is not fixed becouse i have clean install of 4.3 and i see that step in general green or general flatty.
    5. regarding ie8. I know as well that the browser is outdated but, liked or not, ie8 is delivered by default with windows 7 wich is not such an old platform. In my country many is using it exactly becouse of this. In adition, i didn't like to see that there are differences between flatty templates in ie8 (not nice).
    6. regarding the banner, you overlooked the basic ideea. Why create a block that can't be managed from admin? You want to put a advertising block on top of header. Fine. But create the proper area in Admin CP from wich we can set up the size, the code that it accepts and if we want it to be visible or not. Myself, i do know how do hide a block via hard codding. But have you asked how many of your clients do know how to do this? Most of them do not know even how to make a regular backup... Or they should contact and pay flynax to fix a issue that should not exist from the begining? Again, not nice.
    7. Best bug...yes, in capital letter becouse i found it tottaly unnaceptable to have a bug that closes the whole page. Never have sean something similar so far. Anyway, fix is confirmed so thanks

Attachment 940

as you can see in image, we have quite a difference in font size between IE8 and Firefox (or chrome). We should not have this. Tet must look the same on desktop, regarding wich browser you use

another issue is the images. in IE8 i see cristal clear image but smaller than the container and in firefox/chrome i see the image epanded to fill the container but, the images are blurred now.

once again, this is happening in a 4.3 + general flatty installed clean. if specific size for images are required, why the admin area is populated with wrong sizes? and in adition the image + container must look the same in all browsers.
    Font size issue has been fixed in 1.2 template version.

John

Attachment 942

i have used Location on map addon, wich, when creating the listing detected properly my location and show it fine in that step. after the listing is finalised, in listing details page, as you can see, the map is not showing even if will show when i click on it to expand it. olso, we have bad icons again
    I wasn't able to reproduce such problem from my side, can I take a look this problem at your website?
    PM me the access details please.

John

Attachment 944

what's with the text marked in the image? why the block is not working?
    Because the account hasn't location data I think.

+ Reply to Thread