+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: General Responsive template

space.jpg

i've said already in a previous bug report that if only 1 plan is active, the plan must be selected by default and the step must be skiped.

in adition, we have a big space wich coresponds to featured (wich doesn'r exist anyway). a fix please

Please add grid/list view modes as well for Recently added page

seller details.jpg

please place the fields one under the other in the block with the seller details (listing details page) becouse right now they will be cut off

this whole area is so ugly in the new responsive. we should have something like Item sold by Seller name. beneth see the old Items sold by the seller. beneth we should see the contact data like phone, email adress, send a message. and beneth those we should see a block Location in wich show the location fields + the map.

tab.jpg

for me at least, the new listing details page is uglier and not so practicle as the old one. in the old one we have on top tabs and when you click on each tab you get the proper information. in the new design, i see tab Listing and beneth nothing since i do not use (like many others) the fields group. so, if the fields group are not used, than the Listing tab should not exist, becouse there is nothing beneth.

when i click on Save as Pdf, a new page opens and instead of pdf i get 503 Service Unavailable - this happens to my old and new domain, in 4.2 and 4.3 so what is happening? is it something from flynax or from my host?

date.jpg

here is another nice bug. affecting functionality this time, not css

i have created 3 listings today. last of them is promoted via featured. after this, it shows up as first in the list. after this, i go and change another non featured listing -made the title longer and now that listing shows as first? WHY ANYONE SHOULD BOTHER TO PAY $ TO PROMOTE HIS LISTING IF AFTER 1 SEC FROM HIS PROMOTE, HE WILL BE AFTER REGULAR LISTINGS THAT ARE FINALISED AND NEWER BY SECONDS/MINUTES THAN HIS?

I hope that the Flynax team use your reports and make these changes as soon as possible.
    Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaled Chammout View Post
    I hope that the Flynax team use your reports and make these changes as soon as possible.
    Great job!
    i hope this as well. thanks

upload.jpg

i have activated automatic image upload and as you can see, i see a message in wich i am instructed to press the upload button (wich doesn't exist since we have automatic upload). The message should be different like "Please wait for the automatic upload of images to end or remove them" or something like this.

another area where multifileds is not working properly is User account. I have registered just fine, multifields shows ok. i select state and then i select the relevant city for that state. i create the listing and in listing details page i see in right block the username and the proper location, like in register. If i click on username i land on user page and there, the multifields shows ok. But, if i login and i access Account details, there i see the state wich i have selected and the city is not selected. And to make things even worse, if i try to add city again i can't becouse in the dropdown for city i have the state dropdown?

multi.jpg

+ Reply to Thread