Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Hello everyone,

I've read and tested bugs from 20 pages in this thread and found still working bugs which were fully described in a file for developers. Now we will have to wait for fixing, I think it shouldnt take much time.
Thanks everyone, I'll keep you informed in this thread.
Hello Valerie
What is the status on the bugs?

Here is another test of a serious bug

In admin, we do not use fields groups. We place only some fields directly in the order that we want, they will show just fine when we create the listing but when we check the actual listing, we will see just some of the fields that we selected, some that have not been selected do show which is wrong and even worse, field description does not show at all.
I need fast a solution to fix this bug. It not acceptable to have such functionality issues.

Untitled.jpg

I have a observation as well (kept it off for a long time)... Why don't you modify the admin area to show only the functions that are available for a specific template? For instance, i can set up a block in admin area to show in "Left" and in General responsive will show in right side because that template knows only right side. Or the image gallery settings that we have in admin which do not apply in front. There are many things like those. If i will make a clean install of general responsive i want to see and have a fully functionality of the functions available for that template. I do not like to have hundreds of settings and in reality have just some applied for the template that i downloaded and use. I understand that you have to cut costs by having the same script in essence but with a slightly difference as look but, in this case, make it properly. Thanks