+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comment plugin question

Comment plugin question

Dear Flynax Developers,

Is there any way that I can move the comment section to the listing detail page instead of using a tab? And also, I want the guest to be able to see the comment but not able to leave any comment? Is it possible to do so?

Thank you and have a good day

Hello Wei,

Of course it's possible. If you want I can show you here. If you know how to work in DB and with smarty. But if you are not sure you can write me in PM (with including ftp access) and I will do it for you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

Yes, would you please show the instruction here.

I would be interested to know as well, thanks

Hello Guys,

>> Is there any way that I can move the comment section to the listing detail page instead of using a tab?

It is custom modification you need to change it in the code.

>> And also, I want the guest to be able to see the comment but not able to leave any comment? Is it possible to do so?

Yes, it is possible. admin panel > configurations > comments - Prevent not logged in users to post comments
    Please check configurations for comment plugin.

Thanks.

Hello Wei Hong and Thomas Yuan,

Short instruction:

go to ftp://plugins>>comments>>comment.block.tpl

find first div:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and replace to:
    Code:
    Then you should remove Tab for comments. You should do it through database. Use phpMyAdmin or other for working with DB find table fl_hooks

find line name=listingDetailsBottom plugin=comment. Exactly this line because can be listingDetailsBottom but with other plugins. You should find fr comment.

Edit it and find code:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    remove it and save.

And you can check it.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
    Hello Guys,

>> Is there any way that I can move the comment section to the listing detail page instead of using a tab?

It is custom modification you need to change it in the code.

>> And also, I want the guest to be able to see the comment but not able to leave any comment? Is it possible to do so?

Yes, it is possible. admin panel > configurations > comments - Prevent not logged in users to post comments
    Please check configurations for comment plugin.

Thanks.
    Thank you. I found it in the admin panel for allowing guest to view comment

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post

Short instruction:

find first div:
    Code:
    and replace to:
    Code:
    Then you should remove Tab for comments. You should do it through database. Use phpMyAdmin or other for working with DB find table fl_hooks

find line name=listingDetailsBottom plugin=comment. Exactly this line because can be listingDetailsBottom but with other plugins. You should find fr comment.

Edit it and find code:
    PHP Code:
    remove it and save.

And you can check it.
    Thanks, Viktor. I will try it when I got home.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post

Short instruction:

find first div:
    Code:
    and replace to:
    Code:

Edit it and find code:
    PHP Code:
    remove it and save.

And you can check it.

Hello Viktor. I have a sugestion. This plugin should work together and only with the booking plugin, becouse it should be available only to the users who have made a reservation accepted and confirmed by the owner of the listing. Beyond this is is pretty useless becouse there is no way to prevent any morons to fill in bad comments even if they did not purchased/rented that item.

Hello Petrache,

I think you want customization and it will take some hours and cost you extra.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread