+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feedback on Shopping Cart & Bidding Plugin

Hi there,
    John is working on the new template 24 hours a day and 6 days a week...
    Sorry guys but we had no change to complete it today, please give us a few days more.

John

Thanks for the update, even though you guys are a little bit behind time its good to know you are working hard on it.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi there,
    Sorry guys but we had no change to complete it today, please give us a few days more.

John

Thanks John, appreciate your time and effort.

will be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi there,

John
    Thank you
    We appreciate your update and effort.

Dear Flynax Developers,

I just tested out the general flatty and really like it. Hopefully it will be released on time in a few more days.
    Thank you so much for your hard work.

I have one question though, is there anyway to make the listings on map show as the same way instead of having to click on the little icon on top?
    And will there be a modern general flatty with this very nice quick search box? This search box is pretty nice, it bought me right away when I saw it on the demo site. Very convenient and it has distinguished itself from other sites. None other has have such a fantastic features. Most of them only have 1 little small box with categories drop down and a search box thats it

Screen Shot 2014-04-10 at 6.40.09 PM.jpg
    Last edited by Wei Hong; April 11, 2014 at 01:44 AM.

Hi
    I would like the Shopping Cart plugin to enable the admin to have a choice as too which option (auction-fixed-ad) will be showing to the user. Can I do this?

Hi any news on a ebay style feedback system for this plugin, and also the ability for seller to mark sold goods as sent/ posted to the winner.

I am wanting to build an auction site but still think this plugin needs a little more work to be complete
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

The plugin is very nice. There's a missing part! Now sales will be made on our site. We need to have a profit from this. Our payment infrastructure will be used, and we have to pay a commission for this. We must take commission according to the payment instrument selected.

+ Reply to Thread