+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Shopping Cart & Bidding Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Moosa Al shidhani View Post
    Thanks Flynax for this plugin,

I have one comment on this plugin

when the website is meant to be E-Shopping website as well as classified at the same time, how can it be.

I think it will be better if administrator can allow (enable) this plugin for certain listing types and disable it for other listing types (for classifieds purpose)

if such option is available it will be better for dual use of the website especially for those who are already running currently a classified website and wanting to introduce the E shopping on ti without loosing the function of the classifications.
    Im totally agree with this idea. The same goes for comment plugin. For classified purpose, we dont need comment. But for others it will be a handful feature. So we should be able to set if the feature is available for certain user or listing type only
    Last edited by Wei Hong; March 31, 2014 at 09:02 PM.

Flynax developer
    Hello,

I think it will be better if administrator can allow (enable) this plugin for certain listing types and disable it for other listing types (for classifieds purpose)
    We'll add this option to the next update; thanks for your suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Hello,

We'll add this option to the next update; thanks for your suggestion!
    Hello,

Perhaps it would be useful to have the possibility to enable (allow) this plugin depending on account types.
    Last edited by Jernej Miklosic; April 1, 2014 at 09:07 PM.

I added Shopping cart plugin and the listing field with key shc_mode has no name - it is empty in all languages.
    What is this field supposed to be named?

Flynax developer
    Perhaps it would be useful to have the possibility to enable (allow) this plugin depending on account types.
    Restrictions for the listing types are already in place, but they have to do with the sales. You can limit adding listings based on account types so that only certain account types will be able to sell items on the site.

Flynax developer
    I added Shopping cart plugin and the listing field with key shc_mode has no name - it is empty in all languages.
    What is this field supposed to be named?
    shc_mode - it is system field; unfortunately you can't change it, but you change any phrase in Admin panel -> Languages -> Search

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Restrictions for the listing types are already in place, but they have to do with the sales. You can limit adding listings based on account types so that only certain account types will be able to sell items on the site.
    I overlooked that... thanks.

Hello hw is the new general template coming on?

Flynax developer
    Hello hw is the new general template coming on?
    We are planning to finish the new responsive general template in 7 - 10 days.

John said last Friday, in this form that the responsive temp. for general will be released in a week, that means today.

every body is waiting.

+ Reply to Thread