+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Responsive template BETA2

sort.jpg

I have used the search and i'vo got some listings. All fine except the fact that all users sorts their result BY PRICE - ASCENDING or BY PRICE - DESCENDING. Exactly this we do not have. Please add this filter becouse is the only one wich counts.

I see as options
    Listing type - what happens if we have just 1 type? we will still have this filter?
    Category - ok
    Registration Date - irelevant since there is no feedback system implemented (imposible in classifieds)

Olso, in any script, users have same filter ascending + descending. this is from ebay for instance sort 1.jpg
    In ebay, the filter is a good working feature, used by most users. in flynax, this is a non working feature wich just takes space and discredit our websites in the eyes of users.

you should add as well filter by Newer ads or Older ads
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; March 18, 2014 at 10:36 PM.

in mobile, title should ocupy the whole width. users will not ad as title just 3 words. they will add much more and all that must be displayed properly.
    title.jpg

map 1.jpg

http://boats.demoflynax.com/boats/in...map-fullscreen

in mobile, i click on map, than i close it and when it does, i get the message from image. this should not happen.

in adition, if i scroll down, i see this map 2.jpg
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; March 18, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

search.jpg

i have clicked on Search by location (from footer) and i get the message from image....no location...
    why this is not using the same location detection used in Add a listing? that is working just fine. i give the accept to use the pc's location and the result is almost perfect.

Hello,

Any idea when the "Under Construction" plugin will be available for responsive templates?

Hello

I changed the categories from LEFT to TOP but the box looks bad on desktop view. Only one column. If i start to minimize the window then the box will switch to 3 column which is perfect. So the question is: how to make 3 or 4 column for categories when in desktop view?

I need to make the theme wider to 1170px

I understand I have to add something like this:

@media screen and (min-width: 1170px)

as extra before the 960px, has anyone done that before?
    Thank you in advance!

just an update, I know the code I need to add should look like something like this:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Last edited by AutoTrader; March 26, 2014 at 10:19 PM.

No new update?
    Also, I notice that I cant not pin to zoom on my ipad? How do I fix it?

Dear Flynax Supporter,
    I'm really looking forward to the general responsive?
    Is there any ETA for the release?

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread