+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Auto Responsive template BETA2

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Hi John.
    WIll there be a flatty template similar to modern general with a quick search table on top? I really like this feature and wondering if it will be supported.
    Thank you
    Hi Wei Hong,
    The auto and boats flatty templates have quick search forms on the top on the home page.
    Do you mean that?

John

Hi there,
    We have updated the general, auto and boats flatty templates and now they presented as 1.1 version.
    I will keep follow your feedback and update the templates from time to time.
    Thanks to all for help!

John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi there,
    We have updated the general, auto and boats flatty templates and now they presented as 1.1 version.
    I will keep follow your feedback and update the templates from time to time.
    Thanks to all for help!

John
    Hello John. I did not get any feedback on the list with bugs from http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...nsive-template

Are they all fixed?

Looks like you didn't. All the bugs for general are valid. Right now, the template is unusable becouse of the bugs from upload, registration and create a new listing (multifield addon issues)
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; April 15, 2014 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi Wei Hong,
    The auto and boats flatty templates have quick search forms on the top on the home page.
    Do you mean that?

John
    Yes, John. But since the feature is so important to my site. I would like to have 5 tabs available instead of just 2. And narrow the picture slide of the auto template by half or narrower for the tabs to be showed in full

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Yes, John. But since the feature is so important to my site. I would like to have 5 tabs available instead of just 2. And narrow the picture slide of the auto template by half or narrower for the tabs to be showed in full
    I'm still interested in this quick search box for general flatty, any update for it is appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread