+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Auto Responsive template BETA2

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    The current Location Finder plugin (the map on the add listing page) controls the marker position and zoom of the map in the listing details page.
    This plugin doesn't affect the location text data such as Country name and so, we are going to update the plugin and allow it fully control the
    listing location data, in this case the checbox you mentioned will be hide if the "use map" selected.

John
    ok. please do not forget that the whole LOCATION area has 3 types of location (not just 2):

1. use map location
    2. regular dropdowns country/state/city/zip - wich are listing fields
    3. Account address on the maps - wich is filled in when you create an account.

in all cases/situations, if we select for instance option 2. , we should not see 1. + 3. same ideea for any case derived from this. the option selected here must propagate in whole script so we do not have an location when creating the listing, another in listing details and another in user account for that listing.

Yes the "bad words filter" plugin is required and we will develop it soon, about the featured in general,
    you may disable it in admin panel if you don't like it, simple.

John
    from were in admin we can disable "Personal Address" field when creating an account?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Attachment 905

i have clicked on Search by location (from footer) and i get the message from image....no location...
    why this is not using the same location detection used in Add a listing? that is working just fine. i give the accept to use the pc's location and the result is almost perfect.
    We will update the search by distance plugin soon and this issue will be solved.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Barabasa View Post
    Hello

I changed the categories from LEFT to TOP but the box looks bad on desktop view. Only one column. If i start to minimize the window then the box will switch to 3 column which is perfect. So the question is: how to make 3 or 4 column for categories when in desktop view?
    Fix added to the next template update and here the instruction to apply fix self:
    1. Open file style.css
    2. find the code line ~# 5370
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    3. add the following styles above
    PHP Code:
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by AutoTrader View Post
    I need to make the theme wider to 1170px

I understand I have to add something like this:

@media screen and (min-width: 1170px)

as extra before the 960px, has anyone done that before?
    Thank you in advance!
    You should just change all 960 to 1170 in the css. Let me know if it doesn't help.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Barabasa View Post
    Hello

Please see the attached image. Not all categories are visible. Same things happends when use a smartphone. And there is no scroll bar.

Attachment 914
    Fixed in the next templates updated, here the fix:
    1. open lib.js in the template's js directory, find line ~1420
    PHP Code:
    2. add the following code after code we found above
    PHP Code:
    Probably you will have to clear the browser cache to see changes.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    Just a quick question. As auto flatty is 4.3, will it work ok on 4.1 or do i need to upgrade.
    I do have some features from 4.3 already but not all.

Thanks.
    It should work on 4.1 but some functions maybe disabled due to some new hooks added to 4.3 version.
    You mat try to it and list us the problems you found.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    THIS IS THE THREAD FOR GENERAL RESPONSIVE SO PLEASE TAKE A LOOK THERE
    http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...nsive-template
    We will improve the tabs but in different way, the way you mentioned isn't good because the tab content height may take much space and user will never find next tab.

John

We will improve the tabs but in different way, the way you mentioned isn't good because the tab content height may take much space and user will never find next tab.

John
    what tabs? in that message i posted the link to the bugs for general responsive template.

Hi John.
    WIll there be a flatty template similar to modern general with a quick search table on top? I really like this feature and wondering if it will be supported.
    Thank you

+ Reply to Thread