+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Auto Responsive template BETA2

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Attachment 894

you know my opinion about countless steps...

step 3 doesn't see properly. further, in english step has 4 letter. in my language i have "pasul" wich has 5 so the number of step can't be sean, and i bet that in other languages the number of letters for step is even more
    The best solution is to hide the "Step" word in the mobile version and leave steps numbers only.
    Done in the next update.

John

Attachment 895

i have reported that IS WRONG to allow users to select different location data when creating a listing. looks like nothing is changed.

the first option is Use map location. if i select that, please hide the second option Account address on map. Same principle reversed. If i select second option, hide the first one. DO NOT SHOW BOTH. If i miss something about the logic, please take a time and enlight me. thanks

In the end, in listing detail page i see as location the account address. so, why was i let to use the map location if that doesn't show?
    The current Location Finder plugin (the map on the add listing page) controls the marker position and zoom of the map in the listing details page.
    This plugin doesn't affect the location text data such as Country name and so, we are going to update the plugin and allow it fully control the
    listing location data, in this case the checbox you mentioned will be hide if the "use map" selected.

John

Attachment 897

i have selected an image to be uploaded, a new thumbnail (empty) apears and on top a red text with Abort. so no image, no upload progress. is this working ok?

in the end, the listing shows 2 as images but no actual image as big image of thumbnail
    Attachment 898
    Which images did you use? Could you send them to me in PM or to support system.
    Do you use our demo website for your tests?

John

Attachment 903

http://boats.demoflynax.com/boats/in...map-fullscreen

in mobile, i click on map, than i close it and when it does, i get the message from image. this should not happen.

in adition, if i scroll down, i see this Attachment 904
    The red message controls by the version script (not by template itself), we will fix it in the next version update.
    Other things in this post fixed in the template.

John

Hello

And what about the issue i presented to you? If have a large number of categories when in mobile version or other mobile device not all categories are visible and have no scroll bar to navigate. i upload the photo again

categories missing.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    Is it possible to setup tabs like the example below?
    http://webtrendset.com/demo/easy-res...horizontalTab2
    I would also like to see the tabs shown in this format.

Quote Originally Posted by William Hull View Post
    I would also like to see the tabs shown in this format.
    I made that same request and I was also told that nothing can be done for the overflowing tabs in the auto flatty template which I highly disagree with there are so many options out there

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    The red message controls by the version script (not by template itself), we will fix it in the next version update.
    Other things in this post fixed in the template.

John

THIS IS THE THREAD FOR GENERAL RESPONSIVE SO PLEASE TAKE A LOOK THERE
    http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...nsive-template

Maybe in the Flynax 5 we will add it but I don't promise.

Because it was our concept, also
    John
    Where did you see it? Maybe some JS error occurred on the page and prevented lightbox script working properly.

1. how can we manualy add such button?
    2. how can we keep the big image olso on mobile, without the need of launching the lightbox?
    3. that happen in your demo. have checked again now and looks ok.

Which images did you use? Could you send them to me in PM or to support system.
    Do you use our demo website for your tests?

John
    i used your demo, with the standard windows 7 images (from folder sample pictures)

+ Reply to Thread