+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Responsive template BETA2

Hybrid View

Auto Responsive template BETA2

Hi there,
    A few days ago we prepared new auto classifieds script demo with flatty auto responsive template installed.
    If you have time you may play with it and post your feedbacks here, please check the bugs or problems on demo
    before posting your feedbacks here. Thanks!

John

this is great. we shoulded had this from the begining to prevent any false reports of bugs due to incompatible version of script.

as a first remark, you should apply the setting from http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...=8803#post8803 becouse the thumbnails looks blured on responsive

2.jpg
    carousels should have the ability to stop play on mouse hover. if you set it to 2-3 sec becouse you want to display as many ads as posible, you will have problems without this feature.
    after me, we should have infinite ads as on ebay -home page or http://codecanyon.net/item/draggable...review/3956741 (shown in vertical mode instead of horisontal) or http://codecanyon.net/item/ajax-infi...review/4754634

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    this is great. we shoulded had this from the begining to prevent any false reports of bugs due to incompatible version of script.

as a first remark, you should apply the setting from http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...=8803#post8803 becouse the thumbnails looks blured on responsive
    The settings already applied in the demo, could you explain in details which images are blurred? Is it mobile grid of listings?
    Also I already replied to the similar post in other thread, here my reply:

>>On the retina displays (or any displays with pixel ration > 1.5) the high resolution pictures
    >>load only in case if you are on high speed internet connection because the high resolution images are heavy and load not fast.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    The settings already applied in the demo, could you explain in details which images are blurred? Is it mobile grid of listings?
    Also I already replied to the similar post in other thread, here my reply:

>>On the retina displays (or any displays with pixel ration > 1.5) the high resolution pictures
    >>load only in case if you are on high speed internet connection because the high resolution images are heavy and load not fast.

John
    in pc mode, grid view, images are 190x131.
    in mobile, grid view, images are expanded to the width of device - 320px or 360px instead of remaining the same 190px and beeing centered

use firefox developer responsive tool to see it

the main featured carousel doesn't have any left right controls - buttons as it should so that the users can skip forward and backward, as we have in red auto for instance

1.jpg
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; March 10, 2014 at 05:18 PM.

the main featured carousel doesn't have any left right controls - buttons as it should so that the users can skip forward and backward, as we have in red auto for instance
    Attachment 864
    We decided to remove "next/prev" controls because user can simple click to necessary thumbnail below.

Attachment 865
    carousels should have the ability to stop play on mouse hover. if you set it to 2-3 sec becouse you want to display as many ads as posible, you will have problems without this feature.
    after me, we should have infinite ads as on ebay -home page or http://codecanyon.net/item/draggable...review/3956741 (shown in vertical mode instead of horisontal) or http://codecanyon.net/item/ajax-infi...review/4754634
    Stop on mouse hover is good idea, we will apply it to the next plugin update.
    About infinitive grid, it is too specific feature and to be honest I don't think it is useful in classifieds website.
    Probably we will develop the separated template with such grid in future but not in flatty template.

Attachment 866
    if we have just 1 type of listing type, the area marked in photo must be hidden becouse there is nothing to be selected
    It was fixed in beta3.

BETA3 will be released at the end of this week.

Attachment 867
    If i do not make any mistake, wasn't we told that the number of steps was decreased in this new template? most of us requested 1 page so our request was not considered (even if this was the perfect ocasion to implement this requested feature). beside this, the old bug of a number of steps shown initialy and another once you start the process is still present. we have 3+done wich turns into 5+done.
    We planned to decrease the number of steps but it wasn't possible to do by changing the template files only,
    it requires to make changes in program core as well. That is why we will work on it in the Flynax 5 only.

Also about 3+done and then 5+done, the total count of steps depends of category and plan selected, that is why
    the you can see final steps after the second step only.

John

About infinitive grid, it is too specific feature and to be honest I don't think it is useful in classifieds website.
    Probably we will develop the separated template with such grid in future but not in flatty template.
    John
    i do not understand why you consider it to be a specific feature. right now, our interest is to serve the users a way to see as many featureds as posible, since people pays for their ads to be posted on home page. i prefer always the featured from ebay (or from examples i have provided) instead of the regular carousel. they are modern and offer one big advantage on pc/tablet. you scroll down and the ads pile up, remaining all visible. you can see 50-100-200 ads on the page instead of just 8-9 in carousel

We planned to decrease the number of steps but it wasn't possible to do by changing the template files only,
    it requires to make changes in program core as well. That is why we will work on it in the Flynax 5 only.

Also about 3+done and then 5+done, the total count of steps depends of category and plan selected, that is why
    the you can see final steps after the second step only.

John

now remains to be sean if you will make the proper step and create the 1 page submit page (ajax driven or not).
    you could make a pool and see if the users prefer 1 page submit form or the present system wich shows 3 steps and than converts in 5+ (since you say that our requests are important and you apply them if we wish them).

3.jpg
    if we have just 1 type of listing type, the area marked in photo must be hidden becouse there is nothing to be selected

+ Reply to Thread