+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 115

Thread: Auto Responsive template BETA2

  1. #51
    Hi Team,
    I am following up from last one week.there is an issue with Multi geo filter.users are not able add or search listings.please help me out
    Thank you
    Regards

  2. #52
    Hello
    How is possible to have homepage structure same as the rest of the site? I am not using the featured gallery ( removed it from home_content.tpl) I just want a sidebar and the main content. On the homepage when i use LEFT position for content boxes, it take half of the space
    Thank you!

  3. #53
    Hi
    If I'm not using responsive template at this moment. Do I need to update all of the plug-in?
    Thank you

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi folks, let's continue.
    John
    I think that flynax team advertised that the image player and video player plays now in same container. this may be true if you use the thumbnails but it is false when yu use the image enlargement

    image.jpg

    when we expand the image, we can change the image but the videos do not exist!!! there are plenty of players that are able to play video/image in the same window ( for instance http://html5box.com/html5lightbox/ ), so, why this was not done properly? most of users use the image gallery so they can see big images, wich means that the videos are left in the dust.

    in adition, the popup window doesn't show in the middle of the page. if i scroll down a little so that the image + thumbnails are centered on my page than click ok the image enlargement, the popop lightbox opens misplaced - se image


    Now, for Kemoid Wilson issues

    1. Edit Listing div is blocking the pictures - fixed in beta 3 (i see)
    2. When you are log out the "contact owner form is not displaying properly - WHY DO WE STILL HAVE TABLES INSIDE THIS RESPONSIVE TEMPLATE?
    a quick fix is
    table.submit td.name {
    padding-right: 10px;
    width: 28%; instead of existing width: 170px;
    }
    But once again, please remove tables!!!

    3. When you are loged out the print and favorite icon is overlapping the navigation for the pictures on the view listing details page - this looks ok on 320px devices so i guess it is fixed?
    4. Tabs are overflowing on the search page - again, this looks ok on 320px

  5. #55
    Flynax developer John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    please be specific (pc or responsive or both). a picture with the issue reported will help speed up the fix. i think you are refering to left column where the layout is wrong
    Attachment 882

    div.table-cell > div.name {
    color: #949494;
    float: left;
    font-weight: 300;
    width: 205px;
    }

    instead of width: 205px; put width: 80px;

    if there is something else, let us know. thanks
    This problem occurred in BETA2 due to listing details page improvements and was fixed in next update.

  6. #56
    Flynax developer John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    Yes that is it and thanks that fixed the problem. The other problems exist only when the browser window is at its smallest width mimicking mobile view:
    Edit Listing div is blocking the pictures Attachment 883
    Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    When you are log out the "contact owner form is not displaying properly Attachment 884
    Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    When you are loged out the print and favorite icon is overlapping the navigation for the pictures on the view listing details page Attachment 885
    Tested on middle size screen on mobile phone with middle price, looks ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    Tabs are overflowing on the search page Attachment 886
    No solution found yet.

    John

  7. #57
    Flynax developer John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Barabasa View Post
    Hello
    How is possible to have homepage structure same as the rest of the site? I am not using the featured gallery ( removed it from home_content.tpl) I just want a sidebar and the main content. On the homepage when i use LEFT position for content boxes, it take half of the space
    Thank you!
    Hi there,
    The modification you want to do requires many changes to be honest.
    Try to search for "home" in content.tpl and header.tpl in the template/tpl/ directory.
    All conditions with use $pageInfo.Key == 'home' should be properly removed.

    John

  8. #58
    Flynax developer John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Hi
    If I'm not using responsive template at this moment. Do I need to update all of the plug-in?
    Thank you
    Yes, almost of plugins will be updated (some already updated) and you'd better update them.

    John

  9. #59
    Flynax developer John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    I think that flynax team advertised that the image player and video player plays now in same container. this may be true if you use the thumbnails but it is false when yu use the image enlargement

    Attachment 887

    when we expand the image, we can change the image but the videos do not exist!!! there are plenty of players that are able to play video/image in the same window ( for instance http://html5box.com/html5lightbox/ ), so, why this was not done properly? most of users use the image gallery so they can see big images, wich means that the videos are left in the dust.

    in adition, the popup window doesn't show in the middle of the page. if i scroll down a little so that the image + thumbnails are centered on my page than click ok the image enlargement, the popop lightbox opens misplaced - se image
    Bot issues were fixed.

    John

  10. #60
    Do you know when the "work in progress" plugin will be available for responsive?

+ Reply to Thread