+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Auto Responsive template beta!

Quote Originally Posted by Anand Giri View Post
    this can be done easily with adminstrator -- configurations - -listings or search settings
    I know how to change the form option in the admin panel but unfortunately this does no work for the contact owner form. Did you test it?

Hello,flynax. Is it possible to add a button to "see how the looks my ads."it must be at last step when i finneshed completion my ads,
    and how to remove the word "Locked" if i choose a category for ads?
    kind regard, Eldar

Hello

Aldar you can delete de word LOCKED in Language section.

For FLYNAX TEAM
    - when open category the listing are sorted by date. Id change the sorting by other field then is not possible the go back to DATE sorting, because date wont appear in the sorting menu.
    -there is no arrow to allow decreasing or increasing sorting for the chosen field

Hello Eldar,

Flynax has plugin 'listingPreview' for it. After install plugin create in add listing page new step Preview on this step you can see how the looks your ads

>>how to remove the word "Locked" if i choose a category for ads?
    If you want to remove only word you can do it through ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>blocks>>category_le vel.tpl at line ~ 21

find code:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and remove it. Save and check again.

But if you want to unlock categories you should go to Admin Panel >> Categories click edit button and find line: Lock the category and disable it. Also in grid Categories exist column: Locked.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Ionut,

>>- when open category the listing are sorted by date. Id change the sorting by other field then is not possible the go back to DATE sorting, because date wont appear in the sorting menu.
    yes we know about it. We will create like you want in next version.

>>-there is no arrow to allow decreasing or increasing sorting for the chosen field
    Change positions for sorting (Ascending) (Descending) exist for numeric fields and some other fields.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Yep it works - good to know for the locked

Hi Viktor,
    New theme looks.
    1.I have enabled but the my state and city information is gone.i cant not see them as filter and while adding also i cant see them.
    2.There is an additional strip shows displays the prices.This looks weird.
    3.When there is no images for listed property it does not show anything or leaves a blank space.It would be better if it shows an icon.
    4.Phone Number it shows the decimals Example : 9,880,750,823
    5.Map shows blank on listing details
    6.Refine Search shows Arrary text and thus shows zero results.
    7.List ,Gallery and Map View - Map view does not show any properties.and maps are showing twice as the map is already enabled on that page

Could you please help me on the point 1 as this is the top priority.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Last edited by Hareesh Ghanta; March 8, 2014 at 03:03 AM.

{if $cat.Lock}- {$lang.locked}{/if} - it works, Thank you

I would like to commend Flynax in taking a turn to responsive design although the look of the new template is less then impressive. Flynax is a great software that is why I think it should have a great front end to compliment it. How can you tell clients that you have the most up to date software with a boring front end? Even though it is a great software if the look and feel isn't up to scratch we will definitely lose clients and I am not telling flynax how to do their job but I wish they had listened to some of us in the forum and used bootstrap as the platform to build the template it would be so beneficial seeing that it is such a large community where help is so easy to find, it wouldn't be so hard for someone like me and others here who isn't skilled in programming to customize.

If Flynax want to build a template that them claim to follow the latest in modern trend I suggest that they look at other templates to get a good idea to work on because this one has a lot of room for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    I would like to commend Flynax in taking a turn to responsive design although the look of the new template is less then impressive. Flynax is a great software that is why I think it should have a great front end to compliment it. How can you tell clients that you have the most up to date software with a boring front end? Even though it is a great software if the look and feel isn't up to scratch we will definitely lose clients and I am not telling flynax how to do their job but I wish they had listened to some of us in the forum and used bootstrap as the platform to build the template it would be so beneficial seeing that it is such a large community where help is so easy to find, it wouldn't be so hard for someone like me and others here who isn't skilled in programming to customize.

If Flynax want to build a template that them claim to follow the latest in modern trend I suggest that they look at other templates to get a good idea to work on because this one has a lot of room for improvement.
    i think that you and me and posibly a few others have the expectations higher than flynax can deliver. and why should they bother when so many give congrats about the new "responsive"? this thread shoulded be about reporting bugs and flynax respond to them. so far i have sean 0 feedback from flynax (like we are barking to the wrong tree) and olso, 70% of the thread is about x,y,z kissing flynax for the "marvelous" job they did instead of doing something useful like reporting bugs to finaly have at least a working template for each type of script. I trully am sorry for the fact that Steffen doesn't show/respond anymore becouse we lost a potential alternative, a better one based on some of the things that he shown us.

+ Reply to Thread