+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Auto Responsive template beta!

Hello Matthieu,
    Sorry but this template hasn't Seller Info tab, this way is more attractive.

John

BTW, the template adds a few new boxes, hooks and some new phrases. Nothing critical.
    If you don't like the template, just remove it and run the SQL queries listed above.

John

Hello since you are moving in the direction of a responsive template wouldn't it be better to put the form field title above the form fields instead of infront? A good example where this would be necessary is the contact form which is unattractive on a small screen

contact error.PNG

Hello John

After stable realase of responsive template I will require some changes to the template specially on Listing View details page.

How long tim will it take and how much will it cost?

Maaz, best for you is to open ticket with custom request. And specify exactly what you need.

@John, at the bottom of a car page, adress fields are coming and I can't avoid this, what should I change to hide them? They are not necessary, the adress is already in seller block.

If the template is responsive, then it would adapt to different view ports. The view ports should then be defined, either in script or in admin panel.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

hi everybody,
    Kemoid, is it contact form on listing details page on your screenshot?

Maaz, Matthieu is absolutely right (thanks mate), please follow his advice.

Morgan, I didn't get you to be honest, now the template has a view port specification and you can see it in header.tpl file. I don't think that you should change it from admin panel or somehow because current view port specification is the most proper for responsive template.

Thanks!
    John

Also guys, feel free to update the plugins which contains update for this new template.
    Sure if you didn't customize them too much, in this case you have to compare changes or contact our support.

John

Hi there, Beta2 has been released. Re-download template from the Flynax Customer Area and replace it with Beta1 auto_flatty.
    After it run the SQL queries from this post.

John

Hello, with this version, using the "listing box" plugin to show the last cars, I don't get the pictures in the block. With the previous version it works.

+ Reply to Thread