+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The responsive template

The responsive template

Hello,

I have installed 4.3 et the responsive template.

I can't post a new car: can't select a category

In a car ad, the pictures are not showed and none of the tab are working (seller, ...)
    Last edited by Matthieu Kauffmann; February 22, 2014 at 04:57 PM.

Is the responsive template out?

yes, you can download it in your customer page

Thanks man was here checking their blog thinking they would update us there.

excellent, gonna try them now. When will the template release for general? I recalled seeing some1 said 3-4 days after the auto released but im not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    excellent, gonna try them now. When will the template release for general? I recalled seeing some1 said 3-4 days after the auto released but im not sure
    this will not happen soon. this responsive is in beta wich will take some time to be ok. in the same time they say that they need 7-10 days to adjust the important plugins. so not all of them. so, if we will have it done in 1 month i think will be great.

Aw, I cant wait. A month is too long for the excitement. The original schedule was in January and it's almost March now. I wish Flynax would hire more staffs so they can speed up with their words. That would give their customer good faith and reputation is all that matter. Any way, let's hope their work is on time this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I wish Flynax would hire more staffs so they can speed up with their words. That would give their customer good faith and reputation is all that matter.
    Good point Wei but we have problems with good tech staff hiring in our city.
    We will think something and try to be on time with General Responsive Template.

John

+ Reply to Thread