+ Reply to Thread

Thread: listings on Home page

listings on Home page

Hi.
    We trying to configure your flynax Auto system to reach few goals:
    1. System should not have public user registration (as we find out this may be reached by commenting some code in templates, but is this rigth?)
    2. We need to add one (may be more) user from AP, called "manager" with a dealer rigths, thats will be a man, sitting and adding cars to the system

Somehow we do this things, but now manager add a new listing, and it is not showed on home page.
    Here some screens describing adding process:

1. Listing settings
    1.jpg

2.Listing Plan settings
    2.jpg

3. Empty content box
    3.PNG

Need some help with this.
    Thank You.

Depending of the template, if you want listings to be on home page, they need to be "featured"

Matthieu right, to add listing to featured boxes you have to make them featured.
    You can do it thrugh admin panel>>Listings - check some listings you want to be featured, select upgrade to featured in "actions" menu, select featured plan and save.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Kasperovich View Post
    1. System should not have public user registration (as we find out this may be reached by commenting some code in templates, but is this rigth?)
    I don't see any problems with it, in addition to this you may switch login and registration pages to inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Kasperovich View Post
    2. We need to add one (may be more) user from AP, called "manager" with a dealer rigths, thats will be a man, sitting and adding cars to the system
    I think limited admins function is what you need.
    Another way is to add dealers in admin panel but let them use front-end add listings, for me it's more convenient.

+ Reply to Thread