+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Analytics for how many people use the contact form on profiles

Analytics for how many people use the contact form on profiles

I'd like to know how I can see how many visitors use the contact form to email advertisers.. Is there something I can implement in Google Analytics or can a custom module be written? (Id pay for that!)

Hello Beau

Did you do that eventually?

Hi, was this ever figured out? It would help tons with justify a subscription cost to user.

Do you want to count how many visitors use the contact form? I don't know how it helps you. I think Google Analytics give to you more information about visitors.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

It doesn't necessarily need to use Google Analytics, but the ability to show my dealers how many leads they receive from our site during a given period is very valuable. When I worked in car dealerships, reps from vendors (Cars.com, Autotrader, Car Gurus) would use site stats such as leads, map views, and click throughs to the dealer's site as justification for the dealer's keeping their services. Many independent dealerships don't use CRMs and don't track leads properly, so the ability for them see these stats here would help both them and us.

I suggest you create a new ticket with the request. Maybe we will create it as customization for you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Barbour View Post
    Hi Viktor,

It doesn't necessarily need to use Google Analytics, but the ability to show my dealers how many leads they receive from our site during a given period is very valuable. When I worked in car dealerships, reps from vendors (Cars.com, Autotrader, Car Gurus) would use site stats such as leads, map views, and click throughs to the dealer's site as justification for the dealer's keeping their services. Many independent dealerships don't use CRMs and don't track leads properly, so the ability for them see these stats here would help both them and us.
    Hi Jason,
    Have you found any working solution for this?

+ Reply to Thread