+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: {Plug-in} QR Code issue

I noticed this error when I read your post Wei Hong. The problem exist and I think that it is breach of the users' privacy. For instance at registration users are required to enter their email addresses but they have the option to make it public or not publish email.jpg . If the user chose not to make it public others who scan the QR Code can still view the email address that was made private. I think this is a breach of their privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    I noticed this error when I read your post Wei Hong. The problem exist and I think that it is breach of the users' privacy. For instance at registration users are required to enter their email addresses but they have the option to make it public or not Attachment 806 . If the user chose not to make it public others who scan the QR Code can still view the email address that was made private. I think this is a breach of their privacy.
    Hi Kemoid
    I think Viktor code fixed that issue.

I scanned a code today before I made this post. So If the problem have been fixed all the previous accounts still show the email addresses.

Did u add the code that Viktor posted in this thread?

+ Reply to Thread