+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tabs or Sub Tabs

Tabs or Sub Tabs

Hello,
    I was wondering, how can one add tabs in a diferent location, as to work like a separator for a vehicle type, instead of appearing together in the main menu.
    Example:
    Passenger Vehicles -> Tab 1 | Commercial Vehicles -> Tab 2 | Motorcycles -> Tab 3

How can this be achieved?

Best Regards,

MM

Re: Tabs or Sub Tabs

Hello Marco Morais,

If I correct understand, you want use tab instead the main menu link or do you want see main menu links like tabs? Would you please explain in more details or send me screen shot.

i'm interested in how to create tabs in main banner search, pls see atash

i dont see some options when edit search forms in
    admin panel > Search Forms
    missing Type option " Auto ( in tab ) "

or is not there the place where we have to edit...

regards
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Parasca Iulian eugen; May 11, 2012 at 01:48 PM.

the 'new' and 'used' tabs are for auto,

you can add tabs for auto parts, services etc by

admin panel - listing types - choose to edit for example 'auto parts',
    then scroll down to 'search settings' and there you will need to check the box to 'enable search form on homepage' plus there are a few other options there for advanced search, and search page.

i think if you add for example auto parts to the home page search it will then turn the 'new' and 'used' tabs into one tab 'auto'

hope that helps

Hello Parasca Iulian eugen,

i'm interested in how to create tabs in main banner search, pls see atash
    You can do it in admin panel,

At first you should go to Admin panel >> Listing Types find type for add new tab and click edit. Then find 'Arrange Settings' group and look at first field in this group 'Arrange the boxes by' and remember, value in this field.
    Then go to Admin Panel >> Listing fields and find this field (for me it's Condition) click edit and add new value for it (for example 'Featured') click save button.
    Then go to Admin panel >> Listing Types again and click edit icon for our listing type. And in 'Arrange Settings' group we will see this new value from our field. Click save button.
    Then go to Search forms click 'Add Form' and in key should be 'listings_tab3' if you create tab for listings type and if you want create more tabs key for new will be listings_tab4, listings_tab5 and etc.
    Then you should build this new search form and refresh home page.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

ty Vladimir i will try it

T.Bogdan
    SysAdmin

+ Reply to Thread