Thread: 100% of the script at my server?

100% of the script at my server?

Hello there,

When I buy a package, do I get 100% of the script to install on my own server?
    I mean, is there any part of the script that is installed outside my server and the script maybe need that information for working properly?
    I know that there is the rental option, but It's another situation.
    I don't want that my website stops working, so I need all the script, all the authorization, etc., inside my server.
    Can you understand me? Forgive my english.
    Thank you.

Elena

Re: 100% of the script at my server?

Hello Markde,
    Please check this link of our packages: http://www.flynax.com/packages.html
    This information will help you to choose the best way.
    Thank you.

Sorry, but I know that link.
    It doesn't clarify my question.

I know that you have the rental option, where I will use your server that will host the script and the Mysql BD.

I want to know the other situation, where I buy the script. In this case, I will have 100% of the script to host on my server? Or the script will need some authorization that will run at your server?

It's not a difficult question, maybe someone can reply me.

I will give you an example. Supose the EBAY host their script on their own server, but their script needs some authorization from MY server. If my server is down, the EBAY will stop working, what will be a very bad thing. Right, the EBAY don't need any other servers, just their servers, so they can control the work better.

In this case, I just want to know if the script is independent or not, I mean, if I will have 100% of it...

Please reply with the right answer.

Thank you.

Administrator

Hello Markde,
    If you purchase Flynax Software Package you will have 100% script on your server. If our site down your will be on-line.

If you have any addition questions, welcome in live chat.

Thank you.