+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bootstrap Theme for Flynax...

Quote Originally Posted by Steffen Buschkemper View Post
    Of course.
    That remains as it is now also.
    that is good, even if i will have issues becouse my map is 600px wide i think and the mobile devices have a 320 width (when viewed in portrait mode). any sugestions how i can shrink the map when viewed for less than 600px?

to get an ideea, take a look at http://realty.demoflynax.com/ with the usa map wich is big. how can we shrink when viewed on mobile?

an example for grid with 6 columns on desktop, 4 columns on tablets, 3 columns on phones
    http://bootply.com/103571#

Steffen, will we have grid and list view in your template?

a great responsive megamenu at 5$ so we can add it in the bootstrap template? http://www.weborithm.com/previews/rMM/

quite nice, with images. when i compare this megamenu with the new menu that flynax team made for the latest general classifieds templates...they just can't compare

Master
    So guys,

So now guys, i am awake again.
    Was a long night.

Nice megamenu.
    I'm thinking all the time about this.
    How can the best way to be achieved such feature, so that we can realize mega menus.
    I think, that i have the solution.

Menus are indeed generated at the sites creation.
    You should really just add another field may also be 2, by declaring whether it is declared as a parent or child.
    Then you can also create mega menus without problems.

Steffen, will we have grid and list view in your template?
    Of course... Why not.

any sugestions how i can shrink the map when viewed for less than 600px?
    By you declare that in the css.
    Depending on how you adding the map in the template, this already works automatically.
    Furthermore, i've added a few things. So you can control this manually in admin panel.

//Steffen
    Last edited by Steffen Buschkemper; January 4, 2014 at 07:25 PM.

Steffen, i like that megamenu alot, performs well as responsivness, so, if you do not manage to find a solution to have it properly generated from the website, i will buy it anyway and implement it with static links like i've done in ilance script. beside the parent or child we still need to have an image upload for the category image as well. so an extra work.

since i'll buy it anyway, i can send it so you can take a look on how is done and maybe you get an ideea how to implement it if you like it and other users as well (in the end each of us can pay 5$ to that developer to use it).

Master
    Hi Petrache,

I think i'm going to make it by generating of page.
    It must be made dependent changes in flynax script.
    But I will put it as simple as possible for everyone.
    So that everyone is able to take these changes quickly.

This should all be no problem.

//Steffen

Steffen,
    I think that is the best way to go. I mean, it is up to everyone to put in whatever they want on their theme later one. I have been busy for now so I'll have a dig in today.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Quote Originally Posted by Steffen Buschkemper View Post
    Hi Petrache,

I think i'm going to make it by generating of page.
    It must be made dependent changes in flynax script.
    But I will put it as simple as possible for everyone.
    So that everyone is able to take these changes quickly.

This should all be no problem.

//Steffen
    menu generated by the script from categories is preferable of corse if you manage to do it.

can you tell me if the bootstrap theme will improve olso 2 areas - one page account creation and one page submit ad or those will remain like they are, in multisteps? thanks

Can someone help I have been trying to figure out how to use the bootstrap carousel with the "add Content Box" feature in the admin panel. The only problem is that the bootstrap javascript is conflicting with the original flynax javascript can you tell me how to stop this pleas. Here is the link for the bootstrap carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    Can someone help I have been trying to figure out how to use the bootstrap carousel with the "add Content Box" feature in the admin panel. The only problem is that the bootstrap javascript is conflicting with the original flynax javascript can you tell me how to stop this pleas. Here is the link for the bootstrap carousel.
    I got it to work Bootstrap is so cool I have been trying to add carousels on my pages for so long I even made a request for the plugin. Bootstrap just made it so easy.

+ Reply to Thread