+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Filter listings by price

Filter listings by price

the present plugin has a big bug regarding price filter

Filter price does work ok when you have just 1 currency, but, when you have 2+ is pretty useless.

see in the image
    Untitled.jpg

i have 2 listings with 2 different currency, one in euro and one in lei, and i get as slider, the price from euro wich is smaller and the price from lei wich is bigger?

so, in this world, the currency are equal? nope. they are different, and so, we should have a currency selector as filter and only after that show the price range based on that currency.

if i had the euro price of 1000, it would still show in left side as smaller value compared to the lei price, when in fact, if i convert the euro into lei, the value is like 4.500 lei (for those 1000 euro), so, pretty useless

a solution to this issue please

Hi, i have the same problem...

To fix this issue you have to install CurrencyConverter plugin

I have Currency converter plug in installed, but I still have the same problem.
    I have one ad 1000 USD, and when I search with the option "maximum 999 euro", I can not get that ad in search result. Normaly, 999 euro is bigger than 1.000 USD in value. But the script counts only the integers (not the currency difference)

Quote Originally Posted by Yakup Akyol View Post
    I have Currency converter plug in installed, but I still have the same problem.
    I have one ad 1000 USD, and when I search with the option "maximum 999 euro", I can not get that ad in search result. Normaly, 999 euro is bigger than 1.000 USD in value. But the script counts only the integers (not the currency difference)
    I suggest you create a new ticket with this issue.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Ok so I have installed filter plugin, created new category filter and I am able to view it on the about us page (AP > Content boxes > [filtername] > edit > Show on Pages > About us.

How do I add it to the Search form? When building Search form I can not see my filter there

Quote Originally Posted by Client_uk View Post
    Ok so I have installed filter plugin, created new category filter and I am able to view it on the about us page (AP > Content boxes > [filtername] > edit > Show on Pages > About us.

How do I add it to the Search form? When building Search form I can not see my filter there
    You cannot use filter fields in search forms.
    You can use the filter boxes in the Listing type and categories pages and in the last version you can create filter for search results page. These filters will be available in the search results page only, after searching.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

So does it mean that if there is a pagination the filter plugin will be reset on each results page?

Quote Originally Posted by Client_uk View Post
    So does it mean that if there is a pagination the filter plugin will be reset on each results page?
    Yes, if you mean separating filter boxes by listing types.
    You can create own filter box for each of listing type (in categories page or in search results page).
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread