I updated my software to v4.2 started to get a lot of errors. I wanted to see if it was the script fault so I installed a fresh copy on a test domain, and everything worked well so I decided to let flynax install a fresh copy of the original software and transfer the information from my old database. After submitting a ticket I was told this would cost me 25USD although I was told that this was suppose to be a free service but since I had no support package I assumed that this is why I was charged.

Here is the problem I have with support. After a long wait for the transfer of my database I noticed that it didn't make the situation any better as a matter of fact it got worst, some of the functions that is working perfectly on my test website is not working on my original website. I message flynax about this and I was told that I had modification done and it will cost me an extra 50USD. Why!!!! All I did was change the css for the general modern template. This is not fair and my website hasn't been fully functional from Dec 27, 2013 until now.