+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steps when listing

Hello Mike. I apreciate your help and i bet other users as well. This is a solution wich should exist by default in flynax script.

Works great except 2 issues
    1. - when i start to create the listing (chose category), i see 5 steps +finalisation. after i select the category and move forword, the 5 steps is showing now 4 steps + finalisation.
    so, how can i hide this extra step -i assume it is plans even if i have added unset($steps['plan']); ?

2. if i move forword with the steps and than decide to go back, when i try to reach step 1 (chose category) i get a 403 error and can't go back to chose another ocategory unless i refresh the page. so looks like skiping the step is cousing the issue and i think is relates to issue 1. in wich i see an extra step wich should not show

beside this 2 issues, the process is going well, listing is created fine and i can edit it ok

Hello Petrache,

1. You can remove steps here:
    ftp://libs>>system.lib.php

find array:

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    and remove

PHP Code:
    2. Please implement 1-st point and may be 2-nd point will be solve automatically.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Petrache,

1. You can remove steps here:
    ftp://libs>>system.lib.php

find array:

PHP Code:
    and remove

PHP Code:
    2. Please implement 1-st point and may be 2-nd point will be solve automatically.

turns out that the extra step that is showing when creating the listing is "checkout". that should not show as well if there is no payed plan, so another bug.

in any case, i have removed

'plan' => array(
    'name' => $lang['select_plan'],
    'caption' => true,
    'path' => 'select-a-plan'
    ),

and i have the same issue when i try to go back and change the category - 403 error, so i reverted back the change. any other ideea?

i just noticed something. if i click on the back arrow from the bottom of the listing i get the 403 error, but, if i click on the round 1 step, from above the listing, that is working ok. in any case, the links are different
    if i click on back arrow, the link is http://my-website/adauga-anunt/laptopuri/.html
    if i click on the round 1 step, the link is http://my-website/adauga-anunt.html?edit

why they are not identical?
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; December 16, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Try other changes, restore original file and try next changes, let me know if you have problems with it. This solution is more flexible and it will work without hardcoding anyghing. when you have only one active plan it will remove unnecessary steps automatically

1. includes/controllers/add_listing.inc.php almost end of file ~1100 line

PHP Code:
    2. same file (add_listing.inc.php) ~50 line

PHP Code:
    3. and final change template/tpl/blocks/category_level.tpl

find code and replace with code below

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

+ Reply to Thread