+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Non-registered visitors message users direct to My Messages in website

Exclamation Non-registered visitors message users direct to My Messages in website

Is it at all possible for non-registered visitors to use the contact form on listing pages and have the message go into the My Messages section for that user?

Then the registered user can respond to the user from the My Messages section rather than their personal email.

messages.jpg

Problem in the reply function, when not registered user send message and we will save it to internal messages system,
    person who received this message will not be able to reply, because internal messages can be sent only within site in other words only to registered member.
    That's why its working this way.

Seems logical solution is to add this missing feature and add ability to send message to emails from internal messages sysem, but there are lot of drawbacks. Also its not easy to remake, if you want this feature we can do it for you as a customization.

Another solution which is more simple is to force user to register to send messages, but i don't think its good because many people instead of registering will just close the page )

+ Reply to Thread