+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Email Template {username}

Email Template {username}

Why is the username veriable different in each email template? For example if I am the admin in one template the username is Admin and in another the username is Administrator.

It's probably because email templates for different areas, one is for admin panel account another is for front-end account with name Administrator

When you install software it automatically creates same account to Front End and admin panel, but they are different. For example you can delete front end account if don't need it without any worries.

Thanks for the reply.

The problem I am having is that the wrong username is being sent when I insert it in the remind password email template.

I have looked into it and i see that in remind function it's replacing with Full_name for some reason

please try to change code ~47 line
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    to
    PHP Code:
    Please let me know if it fixed your problem i will investigate it further and probably we will add to the software version

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    I have looked into it and i see that in remind function it's replacing with Full_name for some reason

please try to change code ~47 line
    PHP Code:
    to
    PHP Code:
    Please let me know if it fixed your problem i will investigate it further and probably we will add to the software version
    Thanks for the quick replay as always Mike but you forgot to tell me where to find this file.

Sorry, its includes/controllers/remind.inc.php

Thanks for your reply but I am still getting the same result.

Please send pm me details or submit a ticket in order to investigate this issue if it still not working properly.

+ Reply to Thread