+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My site hacked?

My site hacked?

Hi Team,
    Looks like my site is hacked?.I found that Good absence code (publisher id and Slot id is changed to some other).I am really not sure how others are able to change.
    only way they can change is the (Flynax Admin panel or Database Directly).Am i correct.I am really not sure how others were able to do it.Is there any places hackers could change these credentials
    Can you please any body help in identifying

Regards

My site is also hacked. My adsense ad has been replaced and my welcome block has now an ad. I can't delete the welcome block, but if I make it inactive, the next day it will be remotely turned back on. I'm not sure how to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareesh Ghanta View Post
    Hi Team,
    Looks like my site is hacked?.I found that Good absence code (publisher id and Slot id is changed to some other).I am really not sure how others are able to change.
    only way they can change is the (Flynax Admin panel or Database Directly).Am i correct.I am really not sure how others were able to do it.Is there any places hackers could change these credentials
    Can you please any body help in identifying

Regards
    Hi Hareesh Ghanta,

This problem is happing continuously for one by one all flynax users. I don't know where is loop hole to get admin panel access or some where.

This happened for me also see the link:
    http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...e-own-code-how

What step flynax going to take for fix this problem?

Ramu

Yes there were some vulnerabilities in script unfortunately, which are currently resolved , you have nothing to worry about.

If you didn't do this already we recommend to update to latest at the moment 4.2 version, we had also thread on forum with necessary arrangements to be done before the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Yes there were some vulnerabilities in script unfortunately, which are currently resolved , you have nothing to worry about.

If you didn't do this already we recommend to update to latest at the moment 4.2 version, we had also thread on forum with necessary arrangements to be done before the release.
    Where is this patch for this vulnerability for those still running the old script of version 4?

Hi,

Security update here.
    Also double check your admin accounts: remove all unknown accounts and set a longer password with your own.

Other than that happy coding...
    Flynax Technical Department

Hello Alex,

Im using Flynax 4.2

Do I need to do this?

Thanks,
    Nguyen
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Hi,

Security update here.
    Also double check your admin accounts: remove all unknown accounts and set a longer password with your own.
    Nguyen Dat Tai
    Mobile: +84.909933020
    Web: www.dangbanxe.com

Sorry for late answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nguyen Dat tai View Post
    Hello Alex,

Im using Flynax 4.2

Do I need to do this?

Thanks,
    Nguyen
    All security updates included to the 4.2 version

+ Reply to Thread