+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Php 5.5 support

Question Php 5.5 support

Does anyone know when php 5.5 will be supported? Our server upgraded last week and the rlNavigation class file is giving an error because it was encoded with ioncube for php 5.4 - this basically makes our flynax site unusable.

Hello Ady,
    We are working on your request now, please hold on.

John

Please find the rlNavigator.class.php encoded by ionCube for PHP 5.5 in attachments.
    Also I wan to note you that PHP 5.5 isn't supported by ZEND Guard yet.

John
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you John. I have tried that file now, but it returns a similar error,

"Fatal error: The file /xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/rlNavigator.class.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for either PHP 5.3 or PHP 5.4 or PHP 5.5. in Unknown on line 0"

Is the cause of this the ZEND Guard you speak of or was it the wrong file?

Hello Ady,
    Let's try one more time, try the file from the attachments.

John
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much John, that has worked.

Hi John.
    What is the latest version of PHP that Flynax will currently run on?

And when will Flynax run on PHP 5.5?

Thank you,
    Ron

To,

Especially to Mr.John

I am very old customer to flynax, anyway i will come to my problem, after seeing the recommended web hosting service provider in flynax website, i changed my hosting to hostgator, after hosting update the hostgator had few problems in there server but they fixed it immediately, and after that the flynax script had Errors: (Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in home2/tiruvann/public_html/test/includes/classes/rlDb.class.php on line 70) so I contact support Ticket OQE-178755 (On: 05 Sep 2014 03:06 AM), Mr.Mike fixed the above error (On: 07 Sep 2014 10:14 PM), with additional ERROR 404: Requested page not found. and replied me that website is working, you will find 404 errors because my flynax existing script version is 4.1 (old) and suggested me to update it to latest version.

As per Mr.Mike advice in above said ticket number, if i have to update my script to latest 4.3 version, i need to login to flynax script admin panel but i could not login because no language selection option found and additionally gives invalid password error, so i am not able to login to flynax admin panel dashboard.

And I am not able to see my front end perfect home page, any pages, i can see only blocks, no listings found, and not able to login into flynax script admin panel, (language option is missing in admin login), no listing found, totally just all pages shows only blocks,

All the issue only after hosting to hostgator, if flynax script don't work on hostgator (with modern server environment (php 5.5. etc).) then you should have probably informed to us in mail or newsletter or cautioned users, about problem installing php 5.5 on recommended hosting advertisement page.

For a test i created a subdomain nd installed fresh latest copy of flynax, again i got the same error,

since i already paid thousands of rupees to flynax for custom modification and done so many custom modification, if i update now to latest then all my custom modification will be lost, again i have to pay for the same custom modification, which is understood. as per ticket reply. Getting reply that website is working good for not working scripts really makes me bad opinion about flynax team,

Also always telling me to pay for support is why, the cause of action of errors is not on my side nor hosting side to pay for support, if i make any mistake and then i will surely get paid for support, but all the problems are in flynax script, please consider us, we are your customers (script users) if a user makes custom modification then encourage them to update to latest version and re-do the custom modification again at free of cost.

Hope you understand my problem, please help and fix the issue. or anybody help me to solve this issue.

thank you

+ Reply to Thread