+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phone number and email address displayed as images or click a button to display them

Phone number and email address displayed as images or click a button to display them

Hello.

I have the auto classifieds script and I need to display in the listing details the phone number and email as images.
    I have been told that this is a hard task, so I ask if anybody had need for this.... If noone needed this, maybe some of you needed to make a button to click it and display the phone number and email...

A technician from Flynax told me that making a button to do this will cost 20$... Until I pay for this, maybe someone has already the solution.

Thank you!

Hello,

If you want to hide data from the crawlers best way i see is to transform text to images, even it maybe a bit longer to do as other solutions to hide data.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Hello,

If you want to hide data from the crawlers best way i see is to transform text to images, even it maybe a bit longer to do as other solutions to hide data.
    how much would cost such implementation and if you have a proper example so we can take a look. thanks

+ Reply to Thread