+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upload not allowed

Upload not allowed

Hi guys,

i am trying to edit some colors in style.css of "compare" plugin, but i cannot upload the file (upload not allowed). I tried to set the attributes to 777 but still not working. Anyone idea what i should do next?

Cheers

Hello Mirza,

Please copy css file to your PC and remove this file from ftp then try to upload file to ftp again from your PC.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I cannot delete it because i donnt have permission => permission denied. But how can i get permission again? Some plugins i can edit but some not.

Hello Mirza,

This is your site, and you don't have rights and how you want us to help you?
    Contact with your hosting support. They should give you permissions and then you change css and other.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

i know that it is something regarding our provider, i just wanted to ask question to the community if maybe someone is kind to help. It is weird that for some plugins i have permisison but for some not.

But thanks, anyway.

Hello Mirza,

I open your files through your panel and remove plugin files and upload it again and now you can change files.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

Now it works! :-)) thx (stil i donnt know what you did exactly)

One question i have: if you choose two listings and compare them, where can i change the "hover" color of that comparison tables?

Greetings

Hello Mirza,

You can change it in Database only. If you want I can change it for you. What color do you want for background when user hover on fields
    or you can try to find it in Database >> db_prefix_hooks table find hook with name: 'tplHeader' for plugin: 'compare' and change yourself
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

can you please change it for me? :-) I attached screenshot with color code for hover.

Thx!hover_colors.png

Hello Mirza,

I have changed colors. Please check it on your site.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread