+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Div tags?

Question Div tags?

Hello everyone,

I have small problems;
    1- Price search field, currency jumps to new line below price from to, I need it to be aligned in line with "price From to".
    2- "Keyword search" label is not in vertically aligned in the middle of the opposite field search.

As seen in the attached image, red elements is where I want these elements to be.
    As far as I know, it can be adjusted through changing some parameters somewhere in a css file.

Please help,
    Thanks,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Ammar,

Keyword search should be easy to fix by adding "vertical-align: top;" to "table.search td.field" class in css file. However getting the currency in the same row as the price is not that simple as it is rendered in another table row.

Thank you Riba,

But Currency field by default was aligned along with price, I removed it from admin panel and put it back and it is in new line, as seen attached.

Which parameter I may start with to try put it back in place?

thanks again,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hmmm....I guess there must be a setting that affects this as the currency is in separate row on my site as well. I would also prefer to have it in one line but personally I have never seen it displayed that way. :-/
    Hopefully someone else will have an idea about this.

you can check it here,

www.martlook.com

This is when I uploaded it the first time before the working on customization :s

Please Flynaxians, any idea?

Huh, now you got me intrigued. I took another look at admin backend and could not find anything. Next step is to dive into code. Hopefully someone will resolve this mystery soon.

knock knock knock!!

Seems no one has any idea. One of these days I will dig deeper when I find some spare time, I would like to have in in one row too.

+ Reply to Thread