I am a flynax user for past 7 months, in my experience i had given few essentials needs are not there in flynax, which are very very important but not found in flynax.

1. There is no option to know which ads are expired after certain period set by admin.

For Example: Admin setup's a 30 days limit for a free ad. after 30 days the notification goes to only front end account user's who placed the ad. if he update then the ad again comes to admin approval but admin do know whether the ad is updated or new one. Simply it displays as Approval in current date. (of course there is a cron job, but it is not displaying which particular ads are expired).

So what my question is?
How to find the expired ads in admin area. In case a expired ad comes again for approval after user renewal, then how admin know the particular ads is expired and it is coming again for renewal. There is no option to find it.

2. Now a days some free scripts itself providing spamming block facility and checking duplicate ads. But in Flynax there is no option to avoid spammers and duplicate content.

For Example: If a user post's his few duplicate ads in one same category means then the admin need to check for duplicate ads, by going to front end and do a manual search for particular title or url or etc, then finally the admin need to activate the ad after checking all these experimental. This is really very very complicated and waste of time.

I Know flynax team will improve such issues. lets wait and see. 8-)

Den Markleo