+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 77

Thread: Version 5 feature requests.

  1. #51
    I agree with you. This is very useful thing and as I know we were creating this for some customer.
    I'll talk to developers and ask to integrate it in a new version or add as a plugin.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    I agree with you. This is very useful thing and as I know we were creating this for some customer.
    I'll talk to developers and ask to integrate it in a new version or add as a plugin.
    THat's a good news, thank you for considering

  3. #53
    I've talked to developers and they agree to add this option into our system/plugin so you'll see it soon.
    Last edited by Valerie; October 29, 2014 at 06:06 AM.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    I've talked to developers and they agree to add this option into our system/plugin so you'll see it soon.
    Excellent,
    Thank you Valerie for being a great messenger

  5. #55
    You're welcome.

  6. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    37
    When the V5 will be available?

    This is what I think will be very nice to have:
    - A better text editor able to gives the H attributes to the articles and posts? (most likely as WP editor)
    - A affiliate program plug in. (just like the one in the Flynax site)

    Merry Christmas to all of you!!
    Last edited by MM; December 14, 2014 at 03:24 PM.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    When the V5 will be available?

    This is what I think will be very nice to have:
    - A better text editor able to gives the H attributes to the articles and posts? (most likely as WP editor)
    - A affiliate program plug in. (just like the one in the Flynax site)

    Merry Christmas to all of you!!
    Hello,
    The version might be available next year, probably autumn or earlier, we are not sure yet.
    We are not planning to add the affiliate programm into the version but will definitely think about the editor.

    Thanks and Merry Christmass you too!

  8. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    37
    Thanks for your prompt respond.

  9. #59
    Hi guys!

    As we promised Flynax 4.4 major features and improvements

    - Improved search for language phrases in admin panel;
    - Search for ads on Seller page;
    - Search for ads on My Listings page;
    - A new logic in the real estate script + a number of new features;
    - An improved messaging module in front end;
    - Ability to set proportions between measurement units in Data Entries;
    - Search for plugins in admin panel;
    - Updated Cron Jobs;
    - Bulk actions in Data Entries;
    - Listing types on subdomains: auto.yoursite.com/…;
    - Ability to hide listing types in URLs; yoursite.com/audi/…;
    - Title and meta data builder for Seller page;
    - H1 tag for pages and categories etc;
    - A new password storing system;
    - Ability to sign in using an email or username;
    - Post an Ad page based on a listing type;
    - Rates for the escort script;
    - Ability to upload pictures from URL.

  10. #60
    And how about a new search logic? All searches return wrong search results. This was discussed in another topic.
    Why only hide listing type in url? For the add page why not hide category also? All classifieds sites have very short URLs for the ads for example www.domain.com/title-324.html Already your script has a number in the link why need to have the categories names also?

+ Reply to Thread