+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Version 5 feature requests.

When Flynax 4.4 will be released? (it not appear on my control panel and I have the FullFly Package).
    PS: Flynax 5 was to be released in the first months of 2014 and we are at the end of February 2015! Mah ...
    Last edited by Veronika Nikolaeva; February 21, 2015 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    I've talked to developers and they agree to add this option into our system/plugin so you'll see it soon.
    Hi Valerie, what about the direction to here plugin that you promised back in October? I'm still waiting for it. I heard that Dmitry was working on it back in Oct 2014.

When Flynax 4.4 will be released?

"Why only hide listing type in url? For the add page why not hide category also? All classifieds sites have very short URLs for the ads for example www.domain.com/title-324.html Already your script has a number in the link why need to have the categories names also?"

The above options will be a great help for SEO too.

Is there any news on upcoming Flynax 5?

Any update on the 4.4 release date? I would like to use the "Ability to hide listing types in URLs" on my new site. Thanks

same request !!

Guru
    If it has not been mentioned the ability to show the IP address on account details page, having people register using quick register and spamming withfake names and eails and without the IP address it makes it hard to add them to the spam list, and they can just keep re offending.

/ we aslo need to be able to edit and or delete from that spam list.

Guru
    If not mentioned the listing plan / upgrade to featured should also include the options for cross listing, images and videos as there is no way to include these as part of the upgrade, also the option to upgrade should also be shown when adding the listing / part of that process.

Example, I select to add a listing and when I select that option I have at the top of the page is "do you want to upgrade to a featued listing and get xyz" if they choose not to thats fine it would still show in the my listing as an option to upgrade at a later date.

I apologize for such a long delay with any news/answers.
    The approximate release date of v4.4 is the very end of a May.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Hi Valerie, what about the direction to here plugin that you promised back in October? I'm still waiting for it. I heard that Dmitry was working on it back in Oct 2014.
    Hello, I think it will be released together with the 4.4 version. Also developers are working on new realty flatty template.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Culpin View Post
    "Why only hide listing type in url? For the add page why not hide category also? All classifieds sites have very short URLs for the ads for example www.domain.com/title-324.html Already your script has a number in the link why need to have the categories names also?"

The above options will be a great help for SEO too.
    This is very good idea. We should think about that. I will tell developers about this feature to discuss.

+ Reply to Thread