+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Version 5 feature requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    Hello, I think it will be released together with the 4.4 version. Also developers are working on new realty flatty template.
    Great, i'm looking forward to it. Thank you for keeping us posted

Hi,

Any update on the new release? I would like to use the new realty flatty template for my site, any update?

Many thanks,
    Spencer

Hello

Is 1 June. This days comes after last day of may. As you stated end of may will be the release time for 4.4 version. If you changed the date maybe is ok to let us know so we wont wait in vain

Hello Guys,

We apologize for the delay. We could have released 4.4 on Friday but we decided to take some time to better test and debug the script. We're rolling out Flynax 4.4 on Tuesday.
    Sales Manager
    Flynax Company

Great news :-)

Tuesday already. Cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    I apologize for such a long delay with any news/answers.
    The approximate release date of v4.4 is the very end of a May.

Hello, I think it will be released together with the 4.4 version. Also developers are working on new realty flatty template.

This is very good idea. We should think about that. I will tell developers about this feature to discuss.
    Hi Valerie, I checked the list and there is no direction to here feature that you promised. Is it left out?

Just curious...Does anyone know if the next version will be 5.0? It would be nice to know if Flynax has been keeping tabs on the requests made by many on the forum. I know I am still learning quite a bit, but it would be nice to see a major upgrade release coming with new features etc..
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Sorry to inform you, but it won't be released for the next few updates

One bad thing about upgrades/updates is that it wipes out code modifications.

It appears you made quite a few?

+ Reply to Thread