+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 5 feature requests.

Hello Petrache.

I subscribe to what you said about the search option. Is 100 true.I remembered i wrote about this some time ago but was not fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    I agree with this, search works not as user expects it. We should fix it.
    Hello Valerie. Since we are at this vital function, maybe you will manage to push it further like other classifieds scripts have done to improve the search like you see in the image
    Untitled.jpg
    As you can see, a user should be able to search without filters or customize directly his search with Category, Location (state/city is done by olx for instance) and can be pushed even further by Radius distance. We have all the functions needed but they are not joined directly into 1 complete function. This customized search can work perfect to any type of template by allowing us to select a specific type of field that should be used and show in the customized search bar - for instance Breed for pets, Body for autos and so on. Allow us the ability to designate 1 type of field to be used as a search filter in the search bar beside the standard Category and location. Location should be taken from database that the user has or the multifields values if he created the database like this.

This can be done but I'm sorry it wont be added into the next version anyways. Might be we will add a template with this kind of search in a line later
    Last edited by Valerie; October 23, 2014 at 08:22 AM.

This can be done but I'm sorry it wont be added into the next version anyways. Might be we will add a template with this kind of search in a line later
    No problem. We are used to get good features months or years after the rest of the world.

Hello Petrache Nicolae,

We've read and analyzed this section of the forum, we have some notes also that came from the chat or tickets. All the information combined and most popular things were described. Unfortunately we dont have the list of features that will be integrated into 5th version for sure but we will let you know about them a bit later. Developers should discuss all the suggestions and decide what can be included in the software.
    We would like to know what changes will bring 4.4 (since this appears to show and not 5).
    John promised them but forgot

John Freeman @v1rustyle

Hi,
    How about direction to the location listed in the listing? I think it is very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    We would like to know what changes will bring 4.4 (since this appears to show and not 5).
    I've asked developers about list of changes for version 4.4 and they said it might be ready in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Hi,
    How about direction to the location listed in the listing? I think it is very useful.
    Hello,
    Can you please be more specific?

Hello,
    Can you please be more specific?
    I would think he means adding the directions option to google maps. So user can get directions from their location to listing location.

I think that is what is meant :S
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    I would think he means adding the directions option to google maps. So user can get directions from their location to listing location.

I think that is what is meant :S
    Thank you for clarify my thought. Yes, I would like to have the option "direction to here" in the map section/tab, where user can then input the address of "from," which is their address or the place they would like to go from. The address of "to" is pre-filled with the address of the listing. Then click on the button direction and it will show the way there. This option is on maps.google.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Thank you for clarify my thought. Yes, I would like to have the option "direction to here" in the map section/tab, where user can then input the address of "from," which is their address or the place they would like to go from. The address of "to" is pre-filled with the address of the listing. Then click on the button direction and it will show the way there. This option is on maps.google.com.
    that option is integrated in the latest version of google maps which as usual we don't have it in flynax

+ Reply to Thread