+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Help getting Adsense approved!

  1. #1

    Help getting Adsense approved!

    Hello,

    I had been trying to get Adsense on my website and had met with only rejections. Said not enough content. Have anyone successfully got Adsense approved on flynax scripts? And if you do, can you tell me what content did you add to get it approved, or provide me a link to your website so I can see what content to add? I have run out of ideas on how to get it approved. Thanks in advance!

    JJ

  2. #2
    Anyone can help?

  3. #3
    Nobody got Adsense approved?

  4. #4
    Hello Ang Jo jit,

    Now Google has changed lot of things to get approval your application. For getting Adsense approval need to run the site Minimum 6 months also its need good quality content. I suggest you to try with blogger it will more possibility to get approval.

    I didn't tried with flynax so I am not sure.Check below links to get more details.

    https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/75109?hl=en

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramu Palanisamy View Post
    Hello Ang Jo jit,

    Now Google has changed lot of things to get approval your application. For getting Adsense approval need to run the site Minimum 6 months also its need good quality content. I suggest you to try with blogger it will more possibility to get approval.

    I didn't tried with flynax so I am not sure.Check below links to get more details.

    https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/75109?hl=en
    Well, I'don't know where you guys are located but I have several AdSense banners in my site from the beginning even if is down under constructions and still under development.
    The ads showed up just 5 minutes after adding the code..
    If this may help you, --the content you need is readings foe users, if you run a site, for google is not cool to sale just listings, listings isn't quality content for most of the search engines, listings are duplicate content. All sites offering listings will have duplicates files and meta data, due it's users (in example, a user who want to sale something will add his listing with the same pictures and text to several sites and the one that will rank better is the one that has better reputation) if your site is new and have no content or few listings google thinks that you have not enough users to watch their ads.

  6. #6
    Hi MM,

    Can I have links to your sites to get an idea of what contents to add? I added more than 10 pages of static data, all relevant to my web contents but still got rejected.

    Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    Well, I'don't know where you guys are located but I have several AdSense banners in my site from the beginning even if is down under constructions and still under development.
    The ads showed up just 5 minutes after adding the code..
    If this may help you, --the content you need is readings foe users, if you run a site, for google is not cool to sale just listings, listings isn't quality content for most of the search engines, listings are duplicate content. All sites offering listings will have duplicates files and meta data, due it's users (in example, a user who want to sale something will add his listing with the same pictures and text to several sites and the one that will rank better is the one that has better reputation) if your site is new and have no content or few listings google thinks that you have not enough users to watch their ads.

  7. #7
    Hello Ang Jo jit,

    Would you please send me code in PM but sent it into text file. And where do you want to see your AdSense and of course ftp access. I will insert it for you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

  8. #8
    Hi Viktor,

    PM sent and thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Ang Jo jit,

    Would you please send me code in PM but sent it into text file. And where do you want to see your AdSense and of course ftp access. I will insert it for you.

  9. #9
    Did you ever get approved. I keep getting rejected for not enough text content
    Chris
    MotorAdsUk

  10. #10
    Make a blogg about anything and add 1-5 unique bloggposts everyday for atleast for some weeks then try for adsense for that blog.

    IF you get approved on that blog then you can add adsense on your flynax site.

+ Reply to Thread