Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
As i told here is alternative solution, its Renew Listing Date button this function is stand alone from the upgrade process and can be used if you dont charge your users for renewing listings
Its possible to improve function to limit it to one renew per hour or something like this, if you interested lets clarify how would be better, i will add it
hello Mike. can you provide some details about this? exactly how should be used.

my case is 1 type of plan wich allows 1 free ad with unlimited use.

should i make this plan valid for 31 days and after that the ad expires and the user can click on renew button and the ad is renewed with 31 days and moved in the top of the ads list?
or
should i make the plan valid for 9999 days and after 100 days (for instance) the user clicks on renew button and the ad is is renewed with 31 days and moved in the top of the ads list?

what about the "Upgrade listing plan" button? if we have just 1 single plan, why this is not hidden by the script? users will get confused about this. a fix for this bug please?

the first part of the thread dealed with this "Upgrade listing plan" button wich worked ok, the ad was renewed with another 31 days and moved as first but had 2 issues - it can be used at every minute and by each every minute use the date would stack up.