+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To many bugs and errors for a $600 box script

Angry To many bugs and errors for a $600 box script

How they can sell a software for $600 that came with to many errors and for me doesn't work? If you read the forum you will see the words "error" "bugs", to many users spending $600 for a incomplete and full of errors software. HELLOOO, please, before sell it, test it. I hope that a new version worth it.
    Last edited by Roberto Melo; October 12, 2013 at 02:10 AM.

Actually, It costs too much.

Thanks,
    Nguyen
    Last edited by Nguyen Dat tai; October 12, 2013 at 11:27 AM.
    Nguyen Dat Tai
    Mobile: +84.909933020
    Web: www.dangbanxe.com

Hello Roberto,
    You said so many big words about our software and how many bugs it contains but
    didn't show us no one of them. Please list them here one by one and we will gladly fix them
    and share fixes here.

Nguyen, your post looks like slander as well, please be more clear and show us details.

Also guys I don't understand your behavior here, what are you trying to reach by posting
    such threads?

John
    Last edited by John; October 12, 2013 at 11:24 AM.

The upload photo module doesn't work in the 4.1 version and the entire flynax team know that, with some fix work fine in some browsers, but not in Internet Explorer, the most used browser in the world. I don't want to lose my time open ticket for something like that, a $600 software have to be working. Anyway I sent a ticket, You response:

"Yes there can be some problems with old photos uploading system, we can suggest to apply new photos uploading system from new version,
    but it's require some time to implement and it will cost you $50.

In new uploading system resize function moved to the client side (browser) from servers side as it was before.

Also you can wait new software version

Hello Roberto,

I checked your site and tried to upload it in IE10 browser and it worked fine for me. Can you please specify what exactly is wrong with the photo uploader in IE and what IE version you use?

You said to all: it doesn't work but what exactly you cannot explain to us. If really exist any problems with uploader I will fix it free for you, no needs any money.
    Last edited by Viktor; October 15, 2013 at 06:44 AM.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Roberto,

We admit there are some bugs in our software, which actually are a plague of any software nowadays. You cannot make a code that will work without any failures or issues. For this reason we provide support in bug fixing even to those customers who don't have it because we understand how it is important for a site to run without bugs. We improve our software on a regular basis so in about two weeks we’ll release a software update designed to fix all reported bugs.

You bought the software in 2009 at a discounted price and since then you haven't extended your support. Despite the fact that you didn't have support we helped you with your tickets (JCB-450634 and WYP-509554) without delays on our part. Re: the script price I want to note that for this price you get all the plugins, languages, updates etc. You can order a site from scratch and see how much it will cost you, I believe 5-6K USD while we sell it for 595USD only with all plugins included.

I also want to note that in some cases poor knowledge of the software results in reporting alleged bugs, which after careful testing turn out to be rather configuration gaps than bugs.

So we don't think it is fair to brand our Software as a totally buggy script unable to serve its purpose.
    Last edited by David; October 18, 2013 at 06:15 AM.

Internet Explorer 10: I need to double click at add a picture box. Picture preview doesn't work and the upload button doesn't work neither, only work after I double click in next step button.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Roberto,

Yes for IE 10 preview images doesn't show. We know about it and it's not a bug. IE10 and element canvas cannot work together. :'(
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hey guys, the software isn't out of the box due to with a number of server settings of different hosting companies but it is a damn good software with a tremendous and awesome support. If you are going to run a web site, you sure must be prepared to grasp the basics.
    Hello from Sweden to everyone in the Flynax Club!

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Bohman View Post
    Hey guys, the software isn't out of the box due to with a number of server settings of different hosting companies but it is a damn good software with a tremendous and awesome support. If you are going to run a web site, you sure must be prepared to grasp the basics.
    Hello from Sweden to everyone in the Flynax Club!

//Morgan
    Totally agree
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

+ Reply to Thread